Online now
Online now

Fancy a cock lock

BeneathHerNow​(sub male)
6 years ago • Apr 18, 2018

Fancy a cock lock

BeneathHerNow​(sub male) • Apr 18, 2018
Hello you beautiful kinky folks,
I have some questions and hope I'm not too annoying with how dumb at this I am.
Never did the sex toy purchase thing.
Exploring my online kink a bit and chastity devices came up.
Started looking at them. They come in all shapes and sizes.
Looks like plastic is the weapon of choice unless you want to go really pricy for a metal one (can even have them custom made - craftswomanship- I picture Rosie the Riveter at an anvil. The custom made are really pricy like 450 bucks)
Does anyone have preferences and good reason to do plastic over metal or visa versa?

Its seems they can come in different sizes but most are a one size thing.
Is it not getting the point to want to have a little bigger one so that I don't damage my junk? Hey I only have one and isn't being restricted enough?
Curved down seems to appeal. What is the point of the different shapes or am I reading too much into that feature?

Are there any sites of choice? I use to hit adameve.com for lubs and such but they seem limited on their kink.
Google search can be used of course just wondering if there was price / quality maximized with wide selection of toys folks really use.

Thanks for any insight. I appreciate it.
Obediently and most important kindly,
BeneathHerNow
Silver​(sub female){not intere}
hello bhn
first of all only you can decide what level of wear you are interested in ..and that should drive your purchase.
the experience i have is with metal and its not a fancy shape ...it sits on top of the balls when locked on and is unnoticeable through the wear-er's clothes.
im all for going out in public wearing fun toys but having your cock ramrod straight in front of you is liable to cause unnecessary public attention. and i am sincere when i tell you that i firmly believe that wearing toys should be fun and not degrading. i dont want any sex-perience to reach a point where you stop due to embarassment. i wont try to kill anyones spirit or their drive.
regardless of what you buy.....think about us women and our shoes.....we will walk in them around the house a little here and a little there. and maybe that is also a great idea for a beginner with a cock cage even if you get a plastic one.
second of all.....if may look hawt to you and you may be erotically fantasizing about wearing a cage but the reality is you may get yourself all locked up in it and then decide you dont like the restriction. and there wont be anything wrong with that. i firmly counsel any submissive whether male or female not to decide you dont like anything or wont try it until you do try it and you see for yourself what it does for you.
and i believe the plastic ones are actually lucite which i believe are a better grade of plastic. but in the beginning with it try it on here and there and tease yourself. get a feel for it before you try to involve a key holder in your life. when i start to get locked up in restraints is when my deep subbie mindset steps up and pushes the rest of my personality to a back seat. learn to sit on the back seat and ride out your feelings so that you can decide if you want to continue exploring this form of play or not and whether you want to invest more money in something metal...but try to get your moneys worth out of whatever purchase you make and get enjoyment out of it.
i am a keyholder for someone and so far it has been a great experience....he keeps coming back for more of me lol. He has experience with being locked up for lengthy times but its been a while since his last time. so together we are working with one week locked up and one week free. we celebrate when his cage comes off and i get a well deserved anal experience. i think i enjoy it more than he does.
one form of play that i use with him i will share with you. i take baking soda baby powder and shake it all over his genitals...and softly and slowly i massage around the powder. its not a quick session i deliberately take my time and go slow....i will do it with the cage locked on. once pre-cum starts running like a faucet either the cage comes off or he gets sent to go clean up and go home. from the sound of his moans and the fact he returns .......i think he enjoys himself.
the best thing that can happen for you is to ENJOY yourself and permanently imprint the feelings you have upon your brain. i promise that with continual play you will get to where you can just think of your play and you will feel really good. its a free high without any foreign chemicals entering your body.
so good luck...you may contact me if you need too. id love to hear about how all of it makes you feel...the thoughts that go on in your mind. and the biggest advice i can give you is....get a journal.....write everyday about your sexuality and your exploration or sexplorations as i like to call it all. get a cage and write about it.....everything about it .then describe what it takes to put it on ...how it feels the thoughts running through your mind. dont leave any thoughts out...its not meant to be shared...this journal is for you to look back on and read.
and cock cages come with 2 keys.....i have one key....and he keeps a key for emergency purposes. the last thing i would ever want for him is to have him have to go to the er because he didnt have the key. when he is locked in the key is tied to a place in my garage and he has the code to the garage in case he needs the key.

and before anyone wants to get nasty with me about my relationship as the key holder. dont bother. i am a submissive myself. i am not switching. but i am making it possible for HIM to enjoy himself and further his sexplorations of himself. if anyone finds fault with me over it thats okay. but dont waste your time shaming me or sharing your negative position. im in a poly relationship that involves long distance and many other people. im granted the courtesy of being able to have play partners and as a key holder i am this persons play partner. nothing more. so spare me any shaming and go play with yourself. i get plenty of orgasms maybe you should try one or two.
    The most loved post in topic
BeneathHerNow​(sub male)
BeneathHerNow​(sub male) • Apr 18, 2018
Beautiful perspective and experience mixed with fabulous facts.
I am grateful for all this info! I really am, heart felt thanks.
I love the journal thing. It sounds erotic in and of itself.

I hope to be as free as you are some day.
I see no fault.
Muse​(sub male)
6 years ago • Apr 19, 2018
Muse​(sub male) • Apr 19, 2018
I DO fancy a cock lock! Well said, Silv. That powder massaging thing sounds SO hot. wow.

Anyway I can speak to my experience with a metal cage; it's the only one i have and the only one i've tried. I've never had a keyholder or Dom but i still like to wear it for a few hours at a time for a few reasons i think but basically because it's really hot.

So I think this stainless steel cage is great for wearing around the house and preferably naked. The steel is suprisingly thick which makes it heavy enough to give a rather pleasant (most of the time) tugging sensation and it will kind of swing when moving around or thrusting one's hips (this is fun and one of my favorite things icon_razz.gif) Plus, i associate metal with restriction just as i do a lock and a cage so it being strong unbreakable thick metal rather than flexible plastic adds to the experience for me. The design is also really strong and well built so im pretty sure this thing will last forever.

The downsides to this cage is, unfortunately, that it is made of heavy, bulky, unflexible metal which makes it awkward and uncomfortable when doing any sort of physical activity, especially excersize. The weight of it (sigh) just makes it flop around too violently when trying to run or do jumping jacks etc. I think this reason alone makes it unfit for long-term wear. Also I tried sleeping in it once which wasn't super comfortable but it was rather erotic but the worst part was in the morning because there was still lube inside it from when i put it on the night before i just had to gently tug on the base of my shaft and my cock just slipped right out, which to me, kind of defeats the purpose of chastity. Though i may have not been able to escape so easily if i washed off the lube before going to sleep. ill wear it overnight some other time and get back to you.

I think the last thing of note is the hole at the end made to allow for urination and/or implements to be inserted can be irritating when i get a partial erection my urethra proteudes from this hole and if im wearing any clothing at all and doing something as simple as walking the cloth with rub against my urethra which as you could imagine is painful, irritating and problematic.

It just occured to me that i got the cage that totally covers my cock which means ALOT of metal compared to a metal cage that just has metal bars. So if you want metal but want to wear it outside the house maybe go for one that is bared or caged inside of full cover (also it's VERY sexy being able to see your cock through the metal bars) and pick one that doesnt have a urethra shaped opening at the end to avoid the issue with rubbing against your clothing.
SubDraco​(sub male){Caged}
6 years ago • Apr 19, 2018
SubDraco​(sub male){Caged} • Apr 19, 2018
I have used a few different cages from plastic to metal. In my experience, the plastic is the beginning cages. You get them and try them out to see if you like it. my issue with most plastic cages is hygene, cleaning while its on is near impossible and theybusually get build up due to urinating thru them. custom built metal cages are usually where people go when they want to make it a long term thing. they are built to size and more open and easy to cleanbwhile wearing.
I personally use a 3d printed surgical nylon cage from customchastity. it extremely light and strong. It has an open design almost as much as metal but not quite.
SportySpice​(switch male)
5 years ago • Jun 15, 2018
SportySpice​(switch male) • Jun 15, 2018
I started with a couple metal ones. I quickly learned which style and size worked best for me. When caged, I'm a 24 hour wearer. Ultimately the best decision was to go with a custom stainless steel cage from Mature Metal. This one fit snug as it should without the typical issues the One-Size-fits all ones have. Sometimes I forget it's even on me. I can go into far more detail on my trial and error with sizing and designs if you want to PM me.