Online now
Online now

Northern Illinois (and surrounding areas) Cage Munch

LatexHer​(dom male)
6 years ago • Apr 6, 2018
LatexHer​(dom male) • Apr 6, 2018
We/I would be interested in a meet and greet! I myself have been in the D/s community for decades, have met some wonderful people, and enjoy their different views an lifestyles! Been "open" since my late 20s in my enjoyment of D/s, and its many facets!
understanding
6 years ago • Apr 10, 2018
understanding • Apr 10, 2018
Newsub32 wrote:
Love to attend...Chicago
Redtailedkitty
6 years ago • Apr 11, 2018
Redtailedkitty • Apr 11, 2018
Stulls wrote:
Has anything been determined yet?

I'm waiting on one more piece of info before posting the options for the first munch.

The 2nd munch will be Saturday, June 9th.
Redtailedkitty
5 years ago • Apr 25, 2018

JUNE DATE SET!!!!

Redtailedkitty • Apr 25, 2018
I'm sorry for the delay in getting this set up. I've had some RL crap going on. How does the evening of May 11th or 12th work for everyone for the initial munch?
Schaumburg seems to be the mid-way points for the majority of the IL peeps. Thinking a restaurant in the Woodfield Mall area.

The June date (Saturday 6/9, evening) is set due to some out of state peeps that can or will be here that weekend. It's posted in events: https://thecage.co/events/.
Redtailedkitty
5 years ago • Apr 28, 2018
Redtailedkitty • Apr 28, 2018
Hey everyone, don’t forget to RSVP to the June 9th munch. Lots of out of state interest. The sooner we can plan for this one the better.

Also, I need to know if the 11th or 12th of May works for the majority for the first munch.

Thanks!! Can’t wait!