Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

LittleMissAdventure​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 12, 2021

New, confused, and super curious

Hi!
I'm a 28 year old female submissive who's been trying to explore this side of myself for ages but I haven't had a lot of opportunity to do that. I'm not super shy in general but I'm pretty shy and bashful about this and I'm just trying to learn more about what I like and what I don't and how I can explore that!
Any help or advice anyone has, I'd love to hear because it's a pretty daunting big wide world of kink and bdsm out there.
Cheers!
Maxorde{Not lookin}
Maxorde{Not lookin} • Jan 12, 2021
I wish you all the luck! May you find a good Dom and/ or all the help and info you need! Please feel free to reach out if I can help in any way!
RatedR​(dom male)
RatedR​(dom male) • Jan 12, 2021
40/M/NJ ~ DOM looking for SUB ~ Looking For A Woman Age Range 18 - 56

If you are interested please write to me.

(Women Only)
xxkitty​(sub trans man)

FTM Curious Sub

xxkitty​(sub trans man) • Jan 12, 2021
Hi! I'm both a new member and new to the bdsm-scene. I'm currently touch-starved and honestly looking for some loving, with/without kinks. I'm also open to friends and would appeciate if anyone would want to train me into a good sub. I'm bi, and looking for a dom around my age, preferrably bigger than me. icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jan 14, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 14, 2021
Thank you for all of the latest intros! Welcome to THE CAGE.
MoonstoneAC​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 14, 2021
MoonstoneAC​(sub female) • Jan 14, 2021
Hi, Im Moonstone,

New to the community...
Ive always been curious about BDSM, My ex was a dom but he was very light into introducing me into the community.
I spent the last while doing research into the community and come across this site. Ive been very stand-offish about talking on other forums about my desires to join the community, but this seems like a safe space. I'm hoping to find a safe group to ask questions and help me navigate my way.
atticaNC​(switch female)
3 years ago • Jan 15, 2021
atticaNC​(switch female) • Jan 15, 2021
I'm new to the cage, but not new to the world. I enjoy learning about new aspects of BDSM that I haven't encountered or maybe previously didn't think I'd enjoy. My partner is on this site, as well, so while I enjoy personal chats, I ask that respect is given to me and him and our relationship.

We're both switches, but I don't want to speak for him, so I'll just say they we thoroughly enjoy the things we do and experimenting with each other.

Just looking to engage in discussions and learn!
zhinost
3 years ago • Jan 16, 2021

feel free to ask me any question , i've been on that world s

zhinost • Jan 16, 2021
MoonstoneAC wrote:
Hi, Im Moonstone,

New to the community...
Ive always been curious about BDSM, My ex was a dom but he was very light into introducing me into the community.
I spent the last while doing research into the community and come across this site. Ive been very stand-offish about talking on other forums about my desires to join the community, but this seems like a safe space. I'm hoping to find a safe group to ask questions and help me navigate my way.
HelenaPurgatori​(sub trans woman){Searching}
3 years ago • Jan 16, 2021
Well hello all out there I am an older male who is goin g through feminization to be a Sissy slut. Will be looking for a Daddy who is not totally sadistic. I know that is probably a tall order. I am always eager to push my limits. I do however enjoy more thing sexually than not. I realize if I continue toward being a Sissy I have no say. I am just 2 holes to to be used and filled with cum. I get pleasure already from giving pleasure to Alpha Men. I would love to find a Daddy in another country I am willing to relocate with Daddy's Assistance.

I have 2 associates in college. 1 in film and 1 in computer science with a minor in accounting. I live in the southern United States.

As of right now today 1/15/2021 I am a Kinky Submissive Versatile Bi- Bottom

I like more things sexually than I hate.

I like to rim ass but that does not make me a toilet pig.

WS – up my ass or on me never in my mouth.

FF = versatile. mutual stretching available.

Bondage = There has to be trust before I give control to someone.

Pain nothing extreme, sometimes a swat on the ass can be good. Flogging too by experienced persons

I enjoy all this and more. All is negotiable with the right chemisTry.

I service Alpha males when possible. Willing to Travel too.

P.S. I'd love to learn deep throat without a gag reflex too.

== Results from bdsmtest.org == 100% Exhibitionist 100% Voyeur 100% Rope bunny 97% Submissive 92% Switch 88% Primal (Prey) 85% Experimentalist 82% Non-monogamist 70% Degradee 69% Slave 63% Ageplayer 60% Daddy/Mommy 58% Primal (Hunter) 53% Owner 49% Dominant 44% Rigger 44% Boy/Girl 41% Pet 38% Brat tamer 27% Degrader 26% Master/Mistress 21% Sadist 8% Brat 2% Masochist 2% Vanilla

Ethnicity: White
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 162
Body Hair: Some Hair in process of removal
Cock: Small - Cut
HIV Status: Undetectable
Drink: Rarely
Drugs: Sometimes
Smoker: Rarely
Position: Versatile - Hungry Hole

Tags: Pig, hole, mild bdsm, ass, suck, fuck, cum, piss, rim, sling, rim seat, point, clouds, mummification, casual, sex, kinky.

I hope I have not been to long winded. Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen for your time and attention.