Online now
Online now

Does anyone else share this fetish? "Object penetration"

TwistedDog​(switch male)
3 years ago • Jan 15, 2021
TwistedDog​(switch male) • Jan 15, 2021
It’s definitely a thing, and is likely a fetish. You’ve received a lot of answers so I won’t bore you with another. I too have this fetish and would be delighted to find a Dom/Domme or any kinky female/male who delights in stuffing, probing, stretching a mans anus and urethra. It would be great to find one who is compatible for a long term relationship. Having said that, though, I would gladly accept casual NSA usage by anyone who is hygienic, healthy, and STD free. Alas, my age and area of residence make it very unlikely.
whittyboo
3 years ago • Jan 20, 2021
whittyboo • Jan 20, 2021
I'm a huge fan of taking random objects and getting stuffed with them
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 21, 2021
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Jan 21, 2021
I have found that, along with the taboo of insertion by foreign object, my subs tend to appreciate a certain level of unplanned play. When not deliberately engaging in play (more of a technicality when you are basically always engaged), to suddenly take hold, remove impediment, and penetrate with the closest item at hand (safely, of course) really gets things going.
TwistedDog​(switch male)
3 years ago • Jan 21, 2021
TwistedDog​(switch male) • Jan 21, 2021
Getting stuffed, stretched and probed with any safe object or body part gives me pleasure but usually doesn’t excite me sexually. Although skillful prostate massage gets the “juices” flowing and causes multiple orgasms without ejaculation. However, I’ve never been subjected to truly skillful edging. For me, I think the desire for object insertion is mostly psychological gratification. Especially if I’m bound and have to trust someone to not cause serious or irreparable harm to my bowels and urethra. I’m not generally submissive to anyone other than in this form of play.

I would absolutely love being the subject of someone experimenting and practicing their skills in this form of play. Matter of fact is I can easily be a giver or receiver of insertion fetish play.
Huntmaster​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 27, 2021
Huntmaster​(dom male) • Feb 27, 2021
An ex submissive of mine used to love being inspected and examined and used to beg me to insert various sized butt plugs and dildos inside her while using a wand on her clit. So I know exactly what you mean about loving this area of play.
AmandaAlwaysNaughty​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 18, 2021
I get so wet imagining being blindfolded, ankles cuffed to a spreader bar, spread wide open and have unknown objects used on and in me to make me cum over by and over and over. Being blindfolded would increase my anticipation and level of arousal, and knowing I couldn’t interfere with whatever was planned for me would leave me dripping.