Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

spaceprincess​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 26, 2020
spaceprincess​(sub female) • Nov 26, 2020
I’m a fanfiction reader and well one of the fandoms I like it’s the Star Wars one, and I’m sooo in love with Kylo Ren, it’s almost unbearable lol. So in the fanfic I read (and in my head) I’m a princess who’s married to the supreme leader of the galaxy aka Kylo and well, it’s in space so I’m spaceprincess
YesSirThankYouSir​(sub female){Collared}
3 years ago • Nov 26, 2020
My Master is big on manners. All my responses to him when we're alone are titled responses, or I append Master to the end of questions. He likes me to show respect and obedience by focusing on my speech, for example, I don't ever use imperative verbs when speaking to him. Because it's a focus in our dynamic, I wanted a name that expressed my service to him as a sub. "Yes, Sir" because I say "yes" to him, "Thank you Sir" as a matter of politeness. It's long, and that's kind of the point. I go out of my way to be deferent to him, even when linguistically cumbersome.
MrRising​(sub male)
3 years ago • Nov 27, 2020
MrRising​(sub male) • Nov 27, 2020
Think I was listening to LA Woman by the Doors - Mr Mojo Rising - shortened to MrRising, it just sort of stuck. I often try to think of a better name, but I've not found one yet.
wolfgang mephister​(dom male)
3 years ago • Dec 5, 2020
it embodies the part of me I most love, the wolf, another part of me I really like , the demon, an artistic side wolfgang and also my nordic part, and one of the acts that I love, that is the reason
OG Cupcake{4everAlone}
3 years ago • Jan 29, 2021
OG Cupcake{4everAlone} • Jan 29, 2021
Cupcake was a nickname given to me AGES ago by a group of friends...they would always say it's because I'm sweet and squishy ☺️ and it stuck. So i now embrace the cupcake in me! and OG because I was a cupcake before cupcakes were cool 😎
Vespertine
3 years ago • Jan 30, 2021
Vespertine • Jan 30, 2021
Spoiler alert: It's got nothing to do with Disney. 🤪
imbeingsubtle
3 years ago • Jan 30, 2021
imbeingsubtle • Jan 30, 2021
I liked the synonyms icon_wink.gif
ErosRising​(dom male){Hekate}
3 years ago • Feb 1, 2021
I have always loved Greek Mythology. Eros, the son of Aphrodite and Aries, The Greek God of Love and Sex. In the Ancient Greek, his name means Desire. Being that I love to fill my partners desires (in my way) I took on the names as if fits with who I am.

I have given the name of Psyche to my partner because she was Eros' love and and he did everything to protect her. The name Psyche was the definition of the human soul. In the Ancient Greek psyche was also the word for butterfly, which to me was transformation. I watch as she transforms before me. The literal Greek definition is soul, spirit, breath, life or animating force. She is the soul, spirit, breath, life, and animating force behind my desire.

Eros
Kelpi
3 years ago • Feb 7, 2021
Kelpi • Feb 7, 2021
I was asked by a friend in Scotland about my thoughts on what should be done to a predictor. He gave me that name after I told him.
Dragon Sun God
3 years ago • Feb 7, 2021
Dragon Sun God • Feb 7, 2021
Venus is the planet of love. I have always felt connected to this planet. It is also associated with Lucifer which is tattooed on my arm. When I have experienced the most excruciating and painful heartbreak from whom I considered the love of my life, it was as if Venus (love) was dead and bleeding. From there came the nickname.

The profile picture is the God Eros. So yes, Love, especially Monogamous, is extremely dear to my heart and soul.