Online now
Online now

Daddy, calling other submissives “Good Girl”

TheWhorelock​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 14, 2021
TheWhorelock​(dom male) • Feb 14, 2021
So like many people said, context is key. Some basic questions that sound like they’re important: Are you monogamous? If so, then yes I would think this is inappropriate. Using the phrase “Good girl” implies a form of taking someone’s leash. It constitutes some amount of ownership/belonging in the conversation and unless that’s within the realm of your agreements I think that’s not really ok...

Now, all that said, don’t approach your conversation with him as “You broke the sacred vows of the one twue BDSM!” Or anything like that. If you talk about your upset and hurt from that place you’ll be making things much worse and potentially badly erode your power dynamic. Talk to your Daddy about how it made you feel, how it isn’t what you’re comfortable with, and that it’s outside your agreements, but don’t try to bully him with group think rules into submission.

Hope that helps.
salutexlovely​(sub female){{Owned}}
2 years ago • May 20, 2021
Bunnie wrote:
We all within the lifestyle know how much that is a trigger phrase for submissives. So I can understand how it caused discomfort for you, definitely.

I think you summed it up perfectly bun bun. I too would be miffed. Especially if I was monogamous which I feircly am. I would go as far as to call out a hard limit to my Daddy if this occured. Call me possessive .
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male)
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male) • May 20, 2021
I mean on the flip side, I wouldn’t like it if a submissive I was calling good girl, called some other guy daddy. So yeah it’s definitely a red or yellow flag for sure!
To me that’s a closed relationship and only should be between the D and S. Unless it is agreed upon before that it is ok for them or yourself to make those comments to others.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • May 20, 2021
Ask him and be relaxed when you do it. Maybe it is all easy and understandable. We are all very sensitive at times and you have to be calm and watch out how he responds. Most of the time it is not eaten as hot as it is cooked, as we say here. 💕
acquiesced​(sub male)
acquiesced​(sub male) • May 20, 2021
This, in MHO, is one of those questions/profiles created on the sly (just joined, one post) by member that has another profile and is trying to go through the backdoor (pardon the expression), in effect, to complain. Which in itself says a lot about the OP.

From the submissive mindset of someone why truly wants to please another, I would be proud that my Mistress complemented another with such an endearing term, and that regardless of the relationship of her to the complementee, I would be the one that primarily belongs to her.

In other worlds, you're a brat and don't deserve him.
Veejay​(dom male){No Vacancy}
“In other worlds, you're a brat and don't deserve him.”

Strongly disagree. Whether you’re correct or incorrect in terms of his intent, your genuine feelings don’t make you any less deserving in any way, shape, or form. Never be ashamed of how you feel.
acquiesced​(sub male)
acquiesced​(sub male) • May 20, 2021
"Never be ashamed of how you feel"

Then don't create a profile just for the purpose of complaining. Pretty sure I am right about the profile.