Online now
Online now

How do I acquire a sub girl?

Kelpi
3 years ago • Feb 16, 2021
Kelpi • Feb 16, 2021
First off these are women not girls. They are people not something you pick up from a kennel or from a store. That being said you don't pick one she picks you. You never say I want that one and get it. You talk let yourself be known and you and when one sees what she likes then you get to knmow her and maybe she will find something in you she can't live without. Why does it take so long ? Because they have been used and hurt and lied to and they want need and deserve more than what they have had before. The question is can you step up and be the Dom she needs or will you just be one of the wanna be"s ? This is a lifestyle not a game so remember there needs to be a give and take with everything we do. As we give a firm hand to a sweet ass after we give loving words and a gentle touch. There is two sides to a Dom the hard and soft make sure you use both.
Miki
3 years ago • Feb 17, 2021
Miki • Feb 17, 2021
I am a woman and I am calling out those who treat him as dirt for asking a question. You are girls.. Children for expecting him to treat you as people but you treat him like shit.
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Feb 17, 2021
I have to admit, Miki, that I have developed a fondness for your forum interjections. I look forward to them popping up and their irreverence for the status quo.
Miki

Irrelevance?

Miki • Feb 17, 2021
Skip it.

(write Me anytime) I just got what you said,

It really is OK to be a man, a Dominant, and ask questions!

I like a guy who asks me what is OK and what is not
Miki
Miki • Feb 17, 2021
I didn't even notice the timespan.

Shame on Us

This is supposed to be a welcoming place
LordofPain56
3 years ago • Feb 18, 2021
LordofPain56 • Feb 18, 2021
In my view, the Dom does not pick his girl, or acquire her. She has to see something in you that she likes to get things started, but ultimately, it is the girl who decides if she accepts YOU, not the other way around, although hopefully, it is mutual.
Angelb1083​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 18, 2021
Angelb1083​(sub female) • Feb 18, 2021
I am going to put this question out there. Why do you feel you need a submissive girl over just a girlfriend?
emmmllliiininenine​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 15, 2021

Re: How do I acquire a sub girl?

1) you dont “acquire” her.
2) you give her reasons to submit.
3) be yourself bc true colors will always shine through.
4) don’t be pushy (on this site too many dom men think being pushy or insta-dom works and i cant think of a worse way to go about things)
5) show your different/stand out. There are hundreds of men on this site who are almost the exact same (messages that start with “hey sexy” or men who make it blatantly obvious without realizing that they just want to f**k you, and the absolute worst is men who don’t make it blatantly obvious but their intentions show with time) so just be different and it wont be hard to stand out and make a good impression : ) good luck!