Online now
Online now

Fun Game for Dominants!

Rivermxl
3 years ago • Mar 5, 2021
Rivermxl • Mar 5, 2021
I have a notorious weakness for a specific brand of potato chips sold in my country. They're called Rancheritos, which is Spanish for "little rancher".

Like, if I see a bag of those in the hands of someone walking towards me, that's a guaranteed smile from an otherwise kind of stoic man.
Mister K Ren​(dom male)
Mister K Ren​(dom male) • Mar 5, 2021
Great question. I'm a journalist and a lot of my job revolves around interviewing folks. Even though I'm a Dominant, it's important in my work that I specifically DON'T dominate the people I talk to. If you try to dominate an interview subject, they're first instinct is probably going to be to shut down verbally and emotionally. To get the good stuff, you have to find ways to draw them out subtly - mostly by listening and asking questions that can lead to discovering complexities and vulnerabilities in a way that's not too on the nose. But then again, maybe it's not that surprising, since listening is arguably the most important part of dominance.
charlesutter​(dom male)
charlesutter​(dom male) • Mar 5, 2021
I think everyone in my life would be shocked if they knew. I was the shy, lonely kid for years. That happens when you’re an immigrant. You don’t speak the language and you don’t get the culture. As time passes you adapt and learn. You grow and you ultimately catch up.

I remember waking up one day and telling myself that I’m going to pretend to be different. So I pretended. I pretended again and again and this has led me to here.

It’s funny. I am always early because I don’t want eyes on me. I always sit with the door in front of me in public places because don’t want to lose control.

For years I thought this was shyness, but under a different light it looks like hints of something else. I thought I was shy but I choose not to be, but I know that little boy lives somewhere deep inside of me. I kind of love him and want to protect him. Which Is why I think I’m empathetic to the submissive needs and desires.

((Thank you for the lovely question. I enjoyed taking the quiz.))
paul zero
3 years ago • Mar 8, 2021
paul zero • Mar 8, 2021
I break the mould in a few ways, bit no one I know is really supprised by much!
But competion cooking, making ladies jewlwery and having 3 cats may be part of it! 🤣
Dominus eius​(dom male){LittleLott}
3 years ago • Mar 9, 2021
I enjoy building Lego - unfortunately the more complex the build the more I enjoy it, as I just shut my mind down and focus on the build.

There are a couple of downsides to this - we are running out of places to put the Lego - as the complex ones tend to be the large ones. The second downside is the cost.....
Jack of all doms​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 9, 2021
I enjoy gaming, mostly board games or board games on the computer. I find I miss the social interaction you don't get just playing computer games. I'm also a history nerd and love the historical aspect of many board games.

I also play role playing games but not for years as I haven't found a group interested in playing...I'd love to run some Cthulhu.
abetterprovider​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jul 15, 2021
abetterprovider​(dom male) • Jul 15, 2021
I know every Disney princess, their dresses, the names and roles of their supporting casts, giggled at private tea parties in Disneyland and Disney World with them while wearing a tuxedo and sipping with my pinkie out...

...I have a ten year old daughter that believes she's Rapunzel. If Disney princesses are going to be her childhood fantasy then I'm going to live it with her.

(Emancipated at 15 in a foreign country, IHRA racing license, two combat tours in Afghanistan as Marine Infantry, rigger, former ProDom, successful entrepreneur, drips masculinity, but most importantly 42 year old Disney princess lover.)
ShadowseerJ
2 years ago • Jul 16, 2021
ShadowseerJ • Jul 16, 2021
I dont cross stitch...
But I am a massive wargaming nerd!
Gent with Dents
2 years ago • Jul 17, 2021
Gent with Dents • Jul 17, 2021
For all the boardgames fans here who missed the social interaction during lockdown, Steam has a physics engine called Tabletop Simulator, with about 30,000 board games in the workshop. Coupled with discord chat my friends and I used to game every Saturday night. I took a bit of a back seat a while back though, after they pointed out how I take over in co-op games.

It's not really a question of what hobby would surprise people knowing I was a dom, more for me It's how many people I knew would be surprised I'm a dom. I'm extremely agreeable and patient in my 'vanilla life'. 😀
Bunnie
2 years ago • Jul 17, 2021
Bunnie • Jul 17, 2021
“but most importantly 42 year old Disney princess lover”

Lol, love it icon_biggrin.gif