Online now
Online now

Pictures and voices

CSI
CSI
3 years ago • Mar 8, 2021

Pictures and voices

CSI • Mar 8, 2021
I have long wondered whether there is a difference between men and women and whether they prefer pictures or audio files of those they are speaking with. Which do you prefer and why? And how important is hearing and/or seeing the person you are speaking with and why?
Balthezor
Balthezor • Mar 8, 2021
I like both. Pictures are great, voices can let you feel what someone is saying. I’m happy for things like FaceTime or any of the other video chatting apps we can use. If I had to choose I’d probably say pictures, but I’m happy I don’t have to choose.
ursa​(sub female)
ursa​(sub female) • Mar 8, 2021
I think in a relationship, both are incredibly important. Imagine falling in love with someone's words and pictures, then meeting them in real life to find out out you can't stand the sound of their voice? Or the other way around - learning to love their voice only to find out there's not physical attraction would be a shame.

However, I think you might be asking a different question. If you're talking to someone, both are good, but...
Audio definitely does it for me. Pictures are good, audio is just... better. Couldn't really explain why, curious to read other responses and see if there is any gender or other correlation.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 8, 2021
A picture is worth a thousand words, but which words are worth a thousand pictures? When you dont have IRL you'll take whatever you can get as long as you have the attention
Sir Don​(dom male)
Sir Don​(dom male) • Mar 8, 2021
I personally like the voice . You can't feel the raw emotions of how someone feels In a picture . Texting can be read with your own thoughts where hearing someone talk about what gets them going is much more powerful.
    The most loved post in topic
Kelpi
Kelpi • Mar 8, 2021
I like both but I love hearing her voice.
MelMell​(dom female)
MelMell​(dom female) • Mar 8, 2021
I like both but I much prefer voices specially if I find said voice pleasing... nothing like hearing a voice change the way I say... then dropping it as low and deep as possible... then calling me mistress hmm. But also nothing quite like seeing a cute little sub on his knees for me and with a collar...
poppyclaire​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 9, 2021
poppyclaire​(sub female) • Mar 9, 2021
Voice. I like pictures but voice is more engaging and intimate to me. Especially when irl isn't an option, hearing the person is a pretty good alter for me.