Taboo kinks

neutrinozero
3 years ago • Mar 27, 2021
neutrinozero • Mar 27, 2021
not a good idea though, don't try it
No Body​(dom male)
2 years ago • Sep 24, 2021
No Body​(dom male) • Sep 24, 2021
I am a freaky little fart knocker and proud of it. I have lost friends because I am honest about who and what I am but then fuck them. It has made me more friends than I lost.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 24, 2021
“Is anyone else ashamed of some of their kinks, if not were you ever and how did you overcome it?”

I have my moments. Guilt and shame is a very core thing for me, so I carry it in all areas of my life, not just in regards to my kinks or lifestyle choice. So, yes, I have been and still am ashamed of some of my less mainstream desires. I often feel like I’m too literal or too “extreme” in how I am as a person, and how I view things. And I have been shamed for that… so that doesn’t help. I don’t know if I’ll ever not feel this way, but I’m becoming ok with that fact. Perhaps for some of us, shame is simply a part of it all (especially if into degradation). One of the mottos I developed early when exploring these aspects of myself more honestly and openly, was to simply “learn to become comfortable with being uncomfortable.” Somehow this helped a lot. It gave me permission to be ok with feeling awkward and out of place. And to *stop judging myself* (regardless of whether others do or not). Hopefully this helps in some way 😊
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Sep 24, 2021
I haven't known there are words for what I wanted. I simply had the luck to meet the right men who enjoyed the same. Far later someone found me by accident, gave me a gentle push into another direction and all fell in place. I'm happy now. Was I ashamed? Yes, but I'm not ashamed or afraid anymore. I still change and learn something new. Anyway, some fantasies are fine between my ears and I don't share what I like with many outside a small inner circle.
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
2 years ago • Sep 26, 2021
Shokushu Goukan

This is a kink from Japan that involves Tentacle(octopus) sex. It is very common in Japanese erotica and hentai, but I happened to watch it live on an underground kink club in Tokyo. I like this so much as I also enjoy vore but it's not for everyone and some people consider it as animal cruelty.

How did I overcome it? Not yet. Even kinky people sometimes treat it as a disgusting kink and a hard limit. I just enjoy watching it for now and have good discussions with people on reddit who like it as well.
bestperv

Patience....

bestperv • Sep 26, 2021
First, I want to be clear that I'm talking about putting anyone in harm, or purposely acting against their intent.
But Yes, I'm so ashamed of telling my partners what I really crave, mostly because I think my kinks are founded in a reaction to powerless situations and the inability to communicate basic needs. But of course, now I find a joyful experience when I am in a position to enjoy these defilements and subjugations. I've been fortunate to have met some truly empathetic and open partners who allowed me to discover this. Yet, I'm still reluctant to bring forward certain kink desires for fear of rejection and shaming. I'm so shocked when I'm on a site like this one and do express myself that someone would say I'm "sick" or "gross." So I often withhold. How will I get beyond it? I'm a hopeful romantic, I do believe that honest, open communication (with the right person) can build a relationship that allows for all.
HookedOnCaths​(switch male)
I feel I am ashamed of my kink. It seems hard to find people that are open to discuss it. There are ones that have fantasized about it, but never done it. But I personally love catheterization. I have never shared the experience with a partner, but would love to.
keeblerkitty​(sub female){Looking}

Ashamed

You should never be ashamed of your kinks or lack there of. This lifestyle is all about kinks, likes and dislikes do's and don'ts. You have be comfotable in your own skin at all times. If you have a Dominant please talk to them about your kinks, Dominant's are not mind readers either just like we as submissives are not. Do not be ashamed of who you are EVER the gift of submission is a wonderful thing. KNOW THIS!
Avanova​(sub female){owned}
2 years ago • Sep 27, 2021
Learning that there were other people out there who shared my kinks and having open minded partners has helped me to be less ashamed of them. Also, my experience has been that when a kink is more taboo it makes it hotter for those sharing it with each other!