Online now
Online now

Meyers Briggs

cyndi lucy
5 years ago • Jun 3, 2018
cyndi lucy • Jun 3, 2018
The most accurate one that I have seen is DISC personalities. Everyone is a mix of all four but one personality trait describes you very well
Rosietimes
5 years ago • Jun 5, 2018
Rosietimes • Jun 5, 2018
I’m INFP and my DD is ENFP... I’ve been wondering if certain mbt’s are attracted to this stuff more than others... my MBT describes me to a t
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
5 years ago • Jul 28, 2018
INFJ, and I lean towards the dominant side of hedonism.

I don't see what primarily recharging one's energy alone versus recharging with others has to do with one's role. Also, using the rest of the letters to inform _how_ one goes about one's role makes more since to me than having them restrict what one's role should be.
Bunnie
5 years ago • Jul 29, 2018
Bunnie • Jul 29, 2018
Something I found really interesting... I did the Meyers Briggs test for the first time, when I wrote this forum... I came up as an “INTJ.” When I came across your forum post @ bluebutterfly, I decided to do it again, and I was quite surprised to see that I came up as an “INFP.” This tells me two things... it definitely depends how I’m feeling as to how I answer, but it has also shown how much of a shift I’ve had within myself since last doing the test. I’d be interested to keep testing over periods of time, to see how differently I “present” as I grow and change.
blue butterfly​(masochist female){S}
5 years ago • Jul 29, 2018
@bunny what a coincidence! I have a nickname bunny too irl icon_biggrin.gif

That is interesting! An INTJ and an INFP are very different.

Usually the type wouldn't change so drastically though... One possibility could be you were an unhealthy INFP that starts to show signs of another type, as when a person is stressed they have a tendency to show traits of their opposite types. (Just a random guess)