Online now
Online now

What's your addiction?

charlesutter​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 12, 2021
charlesutter​(dom male) • Mar 12, 2021
I collect records and CDs.

I stream music like everyone else, but I love to hold and examine the artwork of a physical album or a CD. To me it's like holding and exploring a woman's gloriously naked body body.

Ok... it's nothing like that. A woman's body is much much better, although I do enjoy dropping my needle into her groove. icon_smile.gif

I humbly withdraw that comparison.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Anything peanut butter flavored and knitting needles.

If it's peanut butter flavored, I'll eat it! With ice cream, I prefer vanilla over chocolate tho.

I'm a self taught knitter and over the years, I've either bough or received over 100 pairs of knitting needles, of various types. My favorite to work with are bamboo, however, with enough use, I can bend them out of shape.

My favorite pair are made from rosewood, but I don't use them much because of their length.
aliljaded​(sub female)
aliljaded​(sub female) • Mar 12, 2021
I'm addicted to journaling. In fact, I'm obsessed with it now. I have a new book that gives you prompts. It's called "Burn After Writing". There are so many great prompts like, "The most dramatic fork in the road I've ever taken ", "Posters I had on my wall growing up" etc... I love it.
Great thread, btw. Thanks.
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
@ aliljaded: Journaling is a awesome tool and great source as a way of an outlet!
And thanks for your appreciation of this thread🌸

Learning a little about those who share from afar is awesome! Let's keep the thread alive... Hehe.

Another addiction of mines, is one I'm not that proud of and I need to nip in the butt a little bit more 😂 the time I spend on my cell or online
(in general) is INSANE! 😬 I'm talking hours on in....
SageFlame​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 8, 2021
SageFlame​(sub female) • Apr 8, 2021
****Learning!!

OMG totally!

I've homeschooled all my kids and mostly without curriculum. It is the pursuit of wonder rather than knowledge. Education to me can be the greatest adventure in life. Not book smart but life experiences that keep wonder alive. Subjects they wanted to learn we dove in together to learn.

So teaching is another addiction. Not the transference of facts but providing enough information to give a taste and see if the student wants more. Finding that nugget of interest and nourishing it.

The math of art and the art of math.

My geekish pursuit etymology. Words are just so fun for me!

And aside from my deep need for intimacy I'd say writing is a close contender. I write when I'm on the phone, watching a movie, taking notes while at a meeting, or out to lunch, even classes that have handouts I take tons of notes. I write about most everything. I write or draw to explain what I am saying; like on a black board or dry erase board.

I didn't see it as addiction until I had to explain a situation while on the witness stand in court. I had to draw it out in order to tell it.
Miki
Miki • Apr 8, 2021
Hard to top someone who helps homeless vets or people who don't like "normal" women. (I'm far from it)

But here goes.. Wasabe peas, short skirts, chokers and fishnet stockings (even if they're not quite in style anymore..)

I still see them here and there and besides, I'm twisted and don't give a shit about conforming.
swleopard{Training}
swleopard{Training} • Apr 8, 2021
Driving fast. Always have. I drive an old KIA suv like it's a Corvette (which I did drive in the 80's)