Online now
Online now

Books and teachings

PrevalingMaster​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 10, 2021
PrevalingMaster​(dom male) • May 10, 2021
What i use is ' different loving ' by DR Gloria Brame- its a view of BDSM written by a woman ( very rare ) you can find it here - as i use it in training of my newbies - very insightful.

best of luck
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
2 years ago • May 12, 2021
I know this not what people want to hear....but all those resources are pirate copies listed on wonderwomans (long abandoned site from when her partner trev died)

my whine: The authors of those books receive no payment for them. If we kinksters want GOOD authors to continue writing good resources we need to stop pirating and promoting illegal activities (also: if you want to been seen in a positive light for doing BDSM then what you do, needs to be positive too. AKA be legal doing so). We also need to obey copyright laws or governments will step in FURTHER and further tighten what BDSM sites can do and publish (gawd knows its already a nightmare as it is where website owners walk in a VERY grey area) promotion of such site is ILLEGAL .

We need to support the ACTUAL authors we admire and purchase legal copies!

ok rant over LOL now go read!
MrFulmen
MrFulmen • May 12, 2021
As a kink-ed author myself, I appreciate MissBonnie's call not to stiff the authors you want to learn from.

Different Loving is a great book and you could buy a copy here:
https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/17419/different-loving-by-gloria-brame/

Even if you've already read a stolen PDF, if you found a book valuable, you could pay for a copy in order to get back into integrity with the value that you gained from it. And you could consider not sharing a link to a site that's ripping off all the kink educators you say you admire.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • May 12, 2021
We've removed the unauthorized link to Dr. Brame's work which I am sure everyone will understand. Gloria Brame is one of our recommended authors in our "Let's Get You Started" magazine article. Her official website is http://gloriabrame.com/ and she is also active on Twitter. If you aren't familiar with her work do check it out.