Online now
Online now

What do you actually *do* in your lifestyle?

SageFlame​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 22, 2021

Bending

SageFlame​(sub female) • Apr 22, 2021
I'm in a long distance D/s.

One thing I do is bend. Let me explain. Not physically but of heart and mind. Bending to His desires and requirements.

One example:
He sets regular connecting and playtime around my availability. My part is to be ready. This means thinking and planning ahead. I am a single mom with teenagers ( also homeschool) so ensuring their needs are met for the day is important. Most of the time I gauge the amount of time needed for this with an added 10 - 20 % as with kids there are variables! If I finish up early, some cleaning gets done.

Along with this, I make sure the room and environment are set up so that when the time comes I'm not scrambling to find something he wants to utilize. This would include anything from toys to a glass of water. Everything that might be needed is ready.

Master provides me with a lot of support and a safe place to vent when needed. I'm not good at this as I've always handled things on my own. His gentle encouragement and my willingness to please him bring any stresses of the day to the surface. Getting worries of the day recognized and heard lowers my stress level. THIS is one way He ensures a pleasureable time together.

So along with me bending there is effort on both sides.

So worth it!!
Low{BLK OWND}
2 years ago • Apr 24, 2021
Low{BLK OWND} • Apr 24, 2021
Well to be specific it's a goodmorning message every day before noon
I've been spanked for not completing this
When he comes to claim me I am to be in a robe and thong on my knees on a pillow eyes down
Collar on
And things develop from there
Usually by asking me if I have been a good girl
Mistress JL{My sub wea}
2 years ago • Apr 24, 2021
Mistress JL{My sub wea} • Apr 24, 2021
I am married to my submissive, and the way that we work our 24/7 lifestyle is pretty simple really. Before we go to bed at night, he gets the coffee pot ready. I normally wake first, so I can touch a button, and the coffee is made. He does chores ( yes, there is a list and he checks them off as he completes them) He will draw my bath, bathe me and there is never a night that I don't get a full body massage before sleep. He does the yard work, garbage take out and I do the cooking (alright, he isn't a cook...it's ok) The main thing that we do is take care of each other... We both enjoy him wearing a collar at home, so there is that....lol In public, he is the "man", and after we eat at a restaurant, I leave him to pay the bill/tip and I go outside to the car.

Nurturing: I nurture him with breastfeeding, cooking and serving all meals ( he has diabetes, so I am careful with his diet) I let him know when he needs to give me space and he likes to read, so this works well for us.

I would encourage everyone to only do what they feel comfortable with, just enjoy the journey.

JL
FirmGentleman​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 30, 2021
FirmGentleman​(dom male) • Apr 30, 2021
Such a great topic. I love reading everyone's stories.

I've always been the type to have several girlfriends at once. Some knew about it, some didn't. I just can't be with one person. I can LOVE one person, but I need variety sexually. Just the way I am.

Once I entered this BDSM world, it was a little easier finding a woman that was ok with the other women.

I typically have 2 at a time, as well as a very long term "friend" I see a couple times a year. We live far apart Dallas-Seattle, so we often meet in the middle in Las Vegas. I will usually bring my main sub on these trips. For several years I had my main submissive and a second, all 3 of us lived together. My main sub and I still live together. 2nd sub moved away last year. She lost her job due to covid-19, fell into some financial hard times (we all did) and she moved back with her parents in Massachusetts.

I do not control the personal lives of my subs. For me, it's mostly a sexual thing. I want them to have jobs, a social life, friends/family and hobbies. My dominance extends mostly to the bedroom. And that can range mild to wild. I won't go into explicit details but I expect my subs to play with each other, as well as other men if that's something I feel like watching on a certain day. They have standards in type of guy so I always get their approval first. I'm ok with mild pain stuff if the sub is into that.

I will give life advice but don't make decisions for them. I am 10 years older than sub#1. She is successful, runs her own restaurant. Classic case of boss at work, sub at home. Sexually she is very submissive, has few limits, never says no. She will do pretty much anything I desire. She doesn't even consider herself bisexual but will be sexual with women at my direction.

My plan is to find a replacement for sub#2 and build it into another "throuple" relationship again.
Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
2 years ago • May 1, 2021
This is a great topic. I've been with Master for almost 20 years now so many of the things He has put into place are simply second nature.
He chooses my style of clothing. Revealing tops and shorts or miniskirts or dresses.
He cuts the nipples out of each and every bra I own.
My panties have no crotch. He wants immediate access.
I always ask to use the bathroom if he is available to ask.
I don't eat dinner until he gives permission.
I don't sit at the dinner table until he gives permission.
All my orgasms are owned by Him.
He manages the money and is on all my accounts.
I am not allowed to spend personal money without approval first. The amount doesn't matter.
I have learned his preferences over time and these have become rules as well. These include personal care such as shaving (always clean shaven pussy), and personal hygiene.
The list goes on and on, and I have added my own rituals over time that He appreciates.
I always make sure that the outside light is on before he comes home.
I greet him at the door with a smile and a kiss.
I am always happy to see him.
I write to him daily even though we are together almost 24/7 (we run our own businesses out of the house).
He chooses who my sexual partners will be if not Him. It is usually multiple men when he can arrange it, and since we live in the boonies, that isn't very often.

I am his service slave, and I am whatever He wants me to be. My life is managed by his preferences when not by his rules.
Bunnie
2 years ago • May 2, 2021
Bunnie • May 2, 2021
@ Island girl,

That sounds like heaven icon_smile.gif