Online now
Online now

As you age does your desire for bondage increase or decrease

Slpnot​(switch male){Haven't be}
2 years ago • Apr 29, 2021

As you age does your desire for bondage increase or decrease

For me I thought it would decrease but it has increased and sexual release is not an option . I've grown from ropes to chain . And have a saying "you can't chew through welded link chain ". How true is that ? Today I can be locked up for hours and nothing happening. just being locked up is it . I kind of wonder about that .
House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 29, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 29, 2021
Many have said that ppl have such fetishes cause vanilla doesn't cut it. If that's the case with you then it stands to reason that whatever you do won't be enough after a while and you'll have to keep increasing the action till your body gets sexually overloaded without the slightest loss of clothing.
Laylamini​(dom female)
2 years ago • May 5, 2021
Laylamini​(dom female) • May 5, 2021
As I get older, my desire for bondage (being bound) decreases, but my desire to see someone bound by me is increasing. Life is funny that way...maybe I'll even out somewhere down the line.
    The most loved post in topic
bdsmluver
2 years ago • May 6, 2021
bdsmluver • May 6, 2021
As i age, i have an increased desire to be bound and abused...
rubberdollyboy​(sub male)
2 years ago • May 12, 2021
rubberdollyboy​(sub male) • May 12, 2021
I think most bondage fetishists tend to want more of it as time goes by. You get bound, you get fucked, and it's good. The next time you remember how much bondage was used last time, and you crave just a little bit more. Then you find "a little bit more" each time ends up being A LOT more over time. What started for me as a desire for the simplest and most basic giving up of control (at the time I had not yet learned about TPE) has morphed into bondage scenes more elaborate than I could ever have imagined when it all started. And that craving for ever more elaborate bondage scenarios goes on to this day.