Online now
Online now

I'm very new and have a question.

Dominus eius​(dom male){LittleLott}
3 years ago • Feb 21, 2021
I will reiterate most of what’s above. It’s absolutely OK.

I’m here for much the same. As it happens, things are slightly reversed for me, in that I’m not looking for a partner (as I have one). I’m looking to make friends with similar interests and share ideas/grow.

It’s interesting reading another post on the forum that this site is currently a little quiet compared to normal....
OG Cupcake{4everAlone}
OG Cupcake{4everAlone} • Feb 21, 2021
yes! please come chat and explore, everyone here is for their own reason. i will add this much, don't let anyone make you do something you don't want to...

some great resources and people out here. good luck in your journey.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
Welcome!

A helpful thing to start with, is google the terms when someone presents them to you. A Dom wants to be your "mentor" make sure you do your own research, because many will try and tell you what their definition of that is... which means they may be trying to mislead you or mold you or take advantage. Same with submissives, it is easy to feel like you belong, and go down the wrong path. Don't give anyone that right without you knowing what it means in general first. Then you can talk to people and discuss the details.

XoXo Have a great time and good luck on your journey!
Sensualgent​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 22, 2021
Sensualgent​(dom male) • Feb 22, 2021
It's absolutely alright.
See how many profiles state not looking or in a relationship.
Don't think twice about it, be who you are.
sir james ladies​(sub female){oh yes ple}
3 years ago • Feb 22, 2021
first drop the dummie from your name It is very misleading we have viewed many sites and this is one of the best because of the many ways to learn who you are you are more then a mass/sub you are a unique person so the first thing you must do is what you are doing find out who and what you are, find the difference between your needs and wants read the blogs read the forum find the podcasts that resonate with you talk to other subs and find one that can advise you. before looking for your dom/ domma you will have to know who you are first. then you can find the onw who can handle and control you and will be able to help you grow in the lifestyle and in the vanilla world we live in. good luck and happy explorations
Kiyattle​(switch male)
3 years ago • Feb 23, 2021
Kiyattle​(switch male) • Feb 23, 2021
honestly i showed up with basically zero information or experience, and while i do want a partner, its not high on my list of priorities.
I got a warm reception, and i'm guessing you will too.
Lyve​(dom butch)
2 years ago • May 13, 2021
Lyve​(dom butch) • May 13, 2021
Same, I'm here more to learn and check things out rather than find a partner!
CharlotteDevil{Insert you}
2 years ago • Jun 4, 2021

Re: I'm very new and have a question.

CharlotteDevil{Insert you} • Jun 4, 2021
dummie rosie wrote:
Hello all, thank you for taking time to read this.
I joined this to honestly, find friends and talk to new people who share the same sort of mindset... I was wondering if honestly, if that's alright or normal to join this website without the first thing on my list is to find a partner..

Ofc
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jun 4, 2021

Re: I'm very new and have a question.

Steellover​(sub male) • Jun 4, 2021
dummie rosie wrote:
Hello all, thank you for taking time to read this.
I joined this to honestly, find friends and talk to new people who share the same sort of mindset... I was wondering if honestly, if that's alright or normal to join this website without the first thing on my list is to find a partner..

That was basically, my reason for joining as well. While I'm open to meeting a partner, it was not my sole reason for signing up here. I was, like many, looking for a more exclusively kink-minded community.