Online now
Online now

ABCBDSM: Let's Play!

Lustella​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 4, 2021
Lustella​(sub female) • Jun 4, 2021
V is for Vore

Vore is a sexual fetish in which the two subjects involved in the fantasy are the Prey and the Predator. Prey is normally smaller, but not always, and it is typically most common to see the Prey swallowed whole with no bloodshed and is regurgitated unharmed. There are also "hardcore endings" in which the Prey dies and is otherwise completely digested or eaten in some manner.

This fetish is fairly common in circles of the Furry Community, as roleplay would offer itself to scenarios where naturally one animal species may want to devour the other, but it's not at all unusual to see Humanoid characters becoming Prey or Predators, namely Fantasy settings where there are creatures and races such as Lamias (Snake Women) and Giantesses that can easily swallow groups of Human adventurers whole.
AngelAtHisMercy​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 8, 2021
W - Whining, Whimpering, and Whispering

These three combined in a spanking scene can be very very hot, especially when one is little at the time. For me and my irl DD me whining about it and trying to talk him out of it is part of the hotness of it. The whimpering when i know he isn't giving in and the whimpering involved when suddenly his hand starts to hurt more. The whispers are basically under my breath calling him every name in the book but whispering so he can't hear me.
Lustella​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 8, 2021
Lustella​(sub female) • Jun 8, 2021
X is for Xenophilia

When one has an attraction towards "other-worldly beings," or extraterrestrial creatures, or anything not native to one's home planet. Some examples could include, but are obviously not limited to, Decepticons (Transformers), Vulcans (Star Trek), Symbiotes (Marvel: Venom), Lombaxes (Ratchet & Clank), Turians (Mass Effect), etc.
Lustella​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 14, 2021
Lustella​(sub female) • Jun 14, 2021
Y is for Yearning

To to desperately beg or have a desire for more of a particular sensation or experience.
Swlm​(switch female)
2 years ago • Jun 14, 2021
Swlm​(switch female) • Jun 14, 2021
Z is for zaftig

adjective
(context, US, colloquial) Of a woman, having a plump and sexually attractive figure; voluptuous, well-proportioned.
Slvls​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 19, 2021
Slvls​(sub female) • Sep 19, 2021
Personally I like "bantering" back and forth with the Master.

The Master will take me out to a nice restaurant and have me removed panties and bra at the table . It can become quite embarrassing considering the type of dress, very sheer up top.

So in playful Revenge, I will go take him lunch on Saturday to his place of work and revealed to him that I'm not wearing a stitch under my trench coat. I will stand away from him and play with myself a bit in his presence and then when I see that it's hard, " hey look it's time to leave talk to you later", and then leave.

Oh yeah I might get in trouble for that but what the hell got to have a little bit of fun