Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

BRATTY C​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 12, 2021
BRATTY C​(sub female) • Jun 12, 2021
Hello,
I am Bratty C, as the name implies I am a Brat at times as well as being a sub. I have been in this lifestyle since I was 17, introduced by married English teacher and have never looked back. Please don't judge but I am at my happiness when I am involved with a Dom who is married to a vanilla wife. I am monogamous with him and send him home with a smile on his face. My job as a sub, outside of sexual dynamic, is to be my Dom biggest cheerleader, his sounding board, his intellectual stimulation, and promote his marriage. I am an introvert, so I love my down time so when my Dom needs me all my energy can go to him. If you want to know about me, go ahead and check out my profile.
Roolz​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jun 13, 2021
Roolz​(dom male) • Jun 13, 2021
Hi all, I just arrived this evening, looking forward to connecting with some of you soon.

Single Manchester based Dominant looking for a smart and funny submissive woman.

Will chat to all.
gbx​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jun 13, 2021
gbx​(sub male) • Jun 13, 2021
Hello. Fairly new to all this. So I might not know what information to put out there but I’m a SoCal sub male 27. Looking for a strong female dom. Love all body types. Looking for a women to train me, age I don’t believe is a big preference for me. I like what I like and once we talk and see each other I’ll know if I do find you attractive or not. Hope to connect with some cool people here. Don’t see a lot of Dom females in SoCal on here so far. High hopes though.

I’m good at listening and communicating. Fairly intelligent, health eating / living. No drinking or cigarettes. Recently back to being vegan. Spiritual. Esoteric learner in the process. Alternative open minded. Athletic / in shape. Long curly black hair. Fairly handsome as well.

I do like extreme play. Never had a Dom. But I know I’ll like to be controlled. Use to own a 7inch dildo but got insecure of owning it. Day dreams of being pegged by a beautiful women who will shame me and treat me like a puppy dog and toss me around like a doll then tell me to clean up my mess afterwards. But yes really new to reaching out and exploring these options In life.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jun 14, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 14, 2021
Welcome to you all! Thank you for taking the time to say hello icon_smile.gif If you have questions just give me a shout.
mistresssarahxxx​(dom female)

New to the site

Hey everyone,
My name is Sarah, i'm 18 years old and just starting to get involved in this world. I enjoy dominating, however am open to any advice/suggestions as i am well aware of the dangers that can happen on sites/communities such as these. Nevertheless, excited to get started.
subsalve
subsalve • Jun 14, 2021
Hey goddess I’m interested in telling you about my experience serving Gide like you I’m very well trained and open to all ideas I’m 21 years old and have been dominated since 28
EDWINASISSYSLAVE{ winnie}

i'm sure i would be under your spell and obey just readi

EDWINASISSYSLAVE{ winnie} • Jun 14, 2021
gentledom wrote:
Hi folks,

As my screen name implies I'm a dom who is into the interaction of minds rather than pain and humiliation. I see BDSM as a way of enhancing the sexual experience rather than a way of asserting authority.

What I'm trying to do is liberate through bondage, if that doesn't sound too strange. When a sub gives up control to me they also give up anxiety and worry, because they have no decisions left to make. Once a sub is in restraint I can say "Because you can do nothing, you can do nothing wrong. Let yourself go, struggle or lie still. Relax or try to scream through the gag. It is all one."

From that a sub can learn trust, and from there go on to more exciting forms of submission and play, scenes where she can work out her fantasies, or accept surprises I can contrive for her. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be sold as a slave, or be a princess who is captured in battle?

Surprise me, and I will make you very happy.

Robert
EDWINASISSYSLAVE{ winnie}
EDWINASISSYSLAVE{ winnie} • Jun 14, 2021
as i mention i would be interested in seeing how the mind could be control why i mention because i'm thinking of hypotis and if it would work transforming a male into a sissy slave just wondering but what i read in your post was something tks
kyle R​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jun 15, 2021

Help

kyle R​(dom male) • Jun 15, 2021
Hi all

Im new to this world having recently had an experience that's really opened my eyes!

I am extremely keen to explore this world and gain some experience but I am totally lost and have no idea where to begin this journey as a single male? Obviously done quite alot of research into things hence finding this site but trying to take that next step and seeing where things lead! I would like explore both sides as a dominant and submissive to get a greater understanding really starting to develop a passion for this and has completely taken over my head space! If anyone could point me in the right direction from obviously your own experiences in trying to find your feet or for anyone willing to teach me I would massively appreciate it!
theHorizon​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jun 15, 2021
theHorizon​(dom male) • Jun 15, 2021
Hey all,

I am a 19yo male Dom looking for a female sub to train long term. I want someone who needs to be trained, disciplined, or just wants to submit. I can tailor your rewards and punishments to what you like or dislike, though I also have my own kinks that will be factors. Our relationship can be self contained, or we can expand to a more in depth relationship if you want.

I want you to be happy as well as loyal. I will take genuine interest in your goals, as I believe it doesn't make much sense to be a Dom without showing what you can get rewarded with if you behave. I want to make a genuine connection as well as relationship.

While I am young and new to these types of things, I have been interested in it for years, so I am in no way new to this entirely. I am funny and smart, though I know how egotistical that may sound. I like reading, music, video games, and anime. Would love to chat about any of these topics if interested.