Online now
Online now

What's your addiction?

chillfox
2 years ago • Jul 14, 2021
chillfox • Jul 14, 2021
Sports. Since I was a child I've practiced all kinds of sports, usually fights. I can't stay still and I need to work out, but just going to the gym or running isn't enough for me. Taekwondo, MMA, Jiujitsu, Muay thai, Handball, Rugby, soccer and volleyball are a few I've tried through the years. Currently doing Jiu jitsu. Sports are my drugs.
sassylilseason​(other female){New & Lear}
2 years ago • Jul 15, 2021
Food would be….dark chocolate covered hazelnuts.
Things would be Mysteries….reading, watching, or podcasts. I love figuring them out and I’m pretty good at it.
Object would be pillows….on my bed, lots of them, and placed perfectly to envelope me.
electrikinky
electrikinky • Jul 15, 2021
Erotic electrostim and BDSM subbing for my Goddess... very addictive!
ShyDawn​(sub female){Taken}
My addiction is reading. I read manga, comics, webtoons, fantasy, non-fiction, erotic books. I own hundreds of adult romance books. Reading is my life. Reading is how I discovered bdsm.
Taramafor​(sub male)
2 years ago • Aug 8, 2021
Taramafor​(sub male) • Aug 8, 2021
The truth. Not what people THINK is the truth. But the REAL truth. What is proven, not assumed. What is specfic to be understood, not what is feared.

Provided that's established it comes down to pleasing others. They then please me. Getting a lot of interest these days. Play with others and they'll play with you. Using logic like "Actions make mood" and taking the intiative gets the ball rolling. The art of assurance. "I'm up for anything." Or "Use me as you see fit". For example. Someone more on the sub side will need different wording. "How can you turn the tables. What CAN you do?" etc.

I'm better at it then others because I tend to be more obserent/aware. And don't make mistakes like "Should" or "You". I don't make the mistake of genralizing either. And will correct someone even if they do that.

I don't do that as a sub. Or a dom. How many of those make the above mistakes? Too many. I do that because awareness establishes honesty. Just so happens that leads to trust. If you think about BOTH viewpoints instead of your own alone. And if you don't do that, you're ignorant. And likely lying to yourself.

And what drives me towards the truth? Well, even I was once a coward. People believe their own BS too much. If that bothers you then maybe you're lying to yourself. Give that some very careful consideration.
cynthiajoy
2 years ago • Aug 8, 2021
cynthiajoy • Aug 8, 2021
i am addicted to eating pussy. If i don't have some at least once a week i get bitchy as f
Delightfulpainslut
2 years ago • Aug 11, 2021
Delightfulpainslut • Aug 11, 2021
Sushi or coffee. Non food would be play merge dragons on my phone or coloring. Or anime lol.