Online now
Online now

Furries

vashola​(switch male)
2 years ago • May 14, 2021

Furries

vashola​(switch male) • May 14, 2021
More than any other community, I've been a furry for years but I've noticed that there are many furries in other subcultures. Subculture within a subculture, if you will. I'm not one that dresses in suits or anything but still. I'm simply curious, how many furries might be around on this site known as "The Cage"
It would be ironic if not very many considering the name. Might post this in "Generally Speaking" just for better coverage.
TheDankLord​(switch male)
2 years ago • Jun 6, 2021
TheDankLord​(switch male) • Jun 6, 2021
I am not a furry but I've been a bit interested in pony play and pet play as of recent. Never done it personally but I'd be interested in trying, especially if there's a lot of bondage involved. Not into the suits either but certain stuff like the bridle gags, blinders, harnesses, butt plug tails, and those hand mitts that look like paws or hooves seem like fun.
VinnyT​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jun 6, 2021
VinnyT​(dom male) • Jun 6, 2021
Heyo! Love the petplay aspect and all the other kinks involved! That and its just plain fun!
IowaDom​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jul 18, 2021
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jul 18, 2021
Gotta love ya a little pet play or furry play - it;s def different kind of kink! But .. I gotta tell ya, I always chuckle just a bit when I read "Furry" because of that show "1,000 ways to die" that used to play on the tube. There was that group of Furries that went out into the desert to indulge on Peyote and have a "Furry Orgy". Well, one guy strayed from the group, stoned to the gills, and found another Furry - A full grown Grizzly bear - that apparently did not appreciate his attempts to "mount up".
DrWakko
2 years ago • Jul 18, 2021
DrWakko • Jul 18, 2021
For those that are posting pet play and furrys are totally different.

Pet players: are into "becoming" a dog, cat or any other animal.

Furrys: are more the cartoon form (not being disrespectful) of animals.

You will see a pup player with a hood and tail that makes them look more like a pup. Where you will see a furry pup look like a mascot.

Hope this helps clear anything up. Furrys or pet players if you want to expand on this please do.

DW