Online now
Online now

submissive mindset

Closetedfreak
2 years ago • Aug 15, 2021
Closetedfreak • Aug 15, 2021
Apparently I'm more unique than I would have expected with these desires.

I've had submissive desires for as long as I've had sexual desires. The more horny I am the more the submissive desires boil up in my head. This is not something I choose to desire or try to desire. It's just in there and when I get more sexually aroused it's worse.
imnotblue​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 16, 2021
imnotblue​(sub female) • Aug 16, 2021
I have such a different role during the workday that it was difficult for me in the beginning, so my dom helped me to write out a mantra that worked well to get into that mindset when we were apart.

When together, I had protocols to follow that instantly put me into the mindset.
cynthiajoy
2 years ago • Aug 16, 2021
cynthiajoy • Aug 16, 2021
i think of myself as two-spirited, meaning in everyday life i am pretty much in control. but behind closed doors with my owner all she has to do i use some sort of humiliation on me by words or actions and i am in that sub state of mind.
Low{BLK OWND}
2 years ago • Aug 17, 2021
Low{BLK OWND} • Aug 17, 2021
As soon as I see him or hear his voice I'm there
No Doubt
Miki
2 years ago • Aug 18, 2021
Miki • Aug 18, 2021
cynthiajoy wrote:
i think of myself as two-spirited, meaning in everyday life i am pretty much in control. but behind closed doors with my owner all she has to do i use some sort of humiliation on me by words or actions and i am in that sub state of mind.

This pretty much describes my way of life. Outside the bedroom I'm an in-charge, self assured professional woman. But when I'm off and get into a scenario where my Maso Girl nature comes out, it doesn't take much. The sight of rope, a ball gag or a crop and I'm in the zone.

But one thing of note, rough sex is as far as I go in this. I'm not in a dynamic nor will I be. When not erotically engaged I'm a loner and like to call my own shots from what I eat to how my place is furnished and where such furnishings go. (I rearrange often, makes it look like I have a new apartment)
shellyyy
2 years ago • Aug 18, 2021
shellyyy • Aug 18, 2021
girlieboy wrote:
I have no problem getting into a submissive mindset. It is instant. I spend my work day being in a very different mindset and have this door shut, but it is so close to the surface and ready to come out at all times, that it doesn't even need a trigger.
BratAubri​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 21, 2021
BratAubri​(sub female) • Aug 21, 2021
I am always in a submissive mindset with my bf/Dom, how much is up to him really and how/when he decides to bring it out of me. It comes very natural though like a default, I don’t have to try at all.
BeneathHerNow​(sub male)
BeneathHerNow​(sub male) • Aug 21, 2021
It is part of my core being. There is nothing to conjure, it is what I am.
Even at work I am the one that most come to for help on issues, I am constantly in service of others. Its like I can't help it, its what I do.
I can't help it.
Sub Learning​(sub female){Not lookin}
I've been in and out of the lifestyle for many years, more out than in, so I can only speak to the last 3 years. With my last Dom, I had huge issues with submitting to him. I just couldn't get into sub space with him. I figured out to late that it really wasn't me, it was his narcissist, abusive, fake attempt at being a Dom. Now, with the gentleman that I am currently vetting, it's very easy for me. It's his voice. Very calm, soft spoken, at times almost a whisper. I just have to hear "Hello Darling" and boom. Yep, Good Girl Submissive, running to my room, and on my knees in 2.3 seconds.
But it's different for everyone and different with every relationship. You need to find what works and doesn't work for you. Talk to your Dom. Tell him what you are feeling. Ask him to help you figure out what will work for you.