Online now
Online now

submissive mindset

cherilynn​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 23, 2021
cherilynn​(sub female) • Aug 23, 2021
For me, love, lust, and submission go hand in hand.

I can't submit to someone I don't love but when I do, all it would take is his presence, the sound of his voice and I'm there.
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Aug 25, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • Aug 25, 2021
When not in "Playtime" it is simply a desire to make my partner happy, contented, and smiling. To do all of those things for her they talk about in the "Is Chivalry Dead?" Thread- it is just how I was raised, and how my experiences have taught me to be.

But if you are talking about the intense subspace that comes from more serious D/s scene play, then there are a few things that lead me there. The way she strongly commands me, orders me to strip, in that sexy yet authoritarian voice, for example. Or, leashes- wearing one (obviously) as opposed to holding the other end (which is Her role) And from a male, being held in chastity to her, with orgasms as a reward- that's probably the biggest one. It is pretty amazing how submissive a man can be to a woman if she has exclusive control over when and how he orgasms.
jesseyfaymes​(sub gender fluid)
2 years ago • Aug 26, 2021
Because I don’t have a partner right now, a lot of my time in a sub mindset is when I’m alone. It actually manifests as pushing myself to take care of myself in a more intentional way. I also find myself acting more playful even when I’m by myself. I don’t take things as seriously or think too deeply on topics I have to spend my regular hours worrying about.

I’m also pretty easily influenced when I’m in this mindset. But I have so much energy in subspace. I’m not sure why? And, of course, subspace always makes me horny…
SynUnrestricted​(dom female)
2 years ago • Aug 26, 2021
creidsinn wrote:
i struggled to get into sub mindset after work. So I was given the 30 minute commute to get into that headspace before getting home. It was still a struggle. i tried music and self help tapes and nothing worked. Then, my D made a recording (it was a cassette tape lol) of His voice. He spoke to me gradually more and more dominant the closer i’d get to home. By the time i parked and went into the house i was in the space i needed to be in.

CRUMBS!!!

HOW ORIGINAL AND AWESOME!
This is a great compromise and great way to assert Him/Herself before being in Their presence!
Frilly Billy​(sub male){Just a fan}
2 years ago • Mar 10, 2022
I have no problem whatsoever, ever since I put my first pairs of panties on as a youngster I realised straight away I was submissive to Women the feeling to be dominated and to obey was a very strong urge and emotion.