Online now
Online now

Is it unacceptable to ask a dom for a nude ?

Horror Business​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 27, 2021
Horror Business​(dom male) • Aug 27, 2021
I agree with what others have said about it varying from person to person, and being clear about expectations/desires up front. I could see being concerned about being disrespectful once you've already established a d/s dynamic, but I see nothing wrong with being clear upfront.

I couldn't see myself in any kind of relationship where sending nudes/videos/whatever to each other isn't a common experience, but to each their own.
Sensualgent​(dom male)
Sensualgent​(dom male) • Aug 27, 2021
Hello tsi,

I don't think it's rude or disrespectful for anyone looking to enter into a relationship to ask such questions whether a sub or dominant.

But I don't think you should be too quick to send completely revealing photos until you have established some trust and friendship and that means the Dom reciprocating to a degree. I would be wary of any Dom who wanted naked photos from the outset and you should be too.
Hope that's helpful, there are some very experience and decent submissives as well as Doms on here who will happily give advice.

All the best,
G
Sensualgent​(dom male)
Sensualgent​(dom male) • Aug 27, 2021
I was chatting about your post with a submissibe woman who said that having complied with a doms request for a photo, she asked him for a photo even if it was his hands.
The 'dom' blew up at her demanding she apologise by way of sending a picture of her vagina so she sent him a dick pick from a magazine. He of course went ape shit which is hilarious. I wish I had witnessed it.

The point is, this is a great community but it's an open platform that can attract morons.
Don't be bullied into things by these morons demands. You are no one's sub until you both agree the dynamic.
And any morons who like to bully other lovely human beings, grow the fuck up!
tsi​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 28, 2021
tsi​(sub female) • Aug 28, 2021
@sensualgent this is hilarious 😂. Kudos to the girl
House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 30, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 30, 2021
The only wrong question is the one you haven't asked and its up to the recipients to determine how to answer.
AmethystKitten​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 31, 2021
I have only this opinion to add.

If the Dominant feels that you should be willing to send him/her/them such things, they should be willing to do so as well.

Reciprocity.

Even five year olds manage it. "You show me yours, I'll show you mine."
BratAubri​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 31, 2021
BratAubri​(sub female) • Aug 31, 2021
Not really sure if it is appropriate to ask a Dom for a nude if the relationship is just strictly D/s with no romantic commitment. I would assume not, but I am still pretty new and learning so I cannot say for sure.

In my case, my Dom is my boyfriend and we have a very deep romantic connection at the core foundation of our D/s dynamic, so as my boyfriend he has no issues sending me nudes if I ask for them, which is rare anyways.
kittytamer​(dom male)
2 years ago • Sep 6, 2021
kittytamer​(dom male) • Sep 6, 2021
Until you have given yourself over, you belong to you. You are making a choice. You have the right to choose by the standard you have. After that choice is made, I feel you would need to stick to the understandings you have agreed to. If you didn't agree to being able to make a request. Then it is fair.
I'mME
2 years ago • Sep 17, 2021
I'mME • Sep 17, 2021
@tsi (sub female)

You used the word scared concerning speaking up.
What are you scared of ? That the Dom will say no, get mad, ghost you?

Submissives are people just like dominants are people. If you do not want to speak up about something such as a photo, then do you say anything about limits being pushed ? Are you , will you?