Online now
Online now

Dom's wanting submission and trust without earning it

AKkitten
2 years ago • Aug 20, 2021
AKkitten • Aug 20, 2021
Its taken my Dom 10 years almost to the day to earn my true sexual submission. I will NEVER give it to another human. A true Dom sees you as the most valuable and most worthy. Its why we don't give it easily because, we on some level, see it in ourselves. Don't get duped into a fake dom/s relationship. Know your value, worth, and the unquestioned respect that you will give to your to true dom. Its the ultimate prize and aphrodisiac for them.
subdreamer​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 23, 2021
subdreamer​(sub female) • Aug 23, 2021
I have talked to a Dom and thought everything was fine, but he would avoid talking about himself in any situation, and would also ghost me, using work as an excuse every time. It is extremely hard to gain someone’s trust and true submission when communication is not mutual/just one sided. It’s obvious when that happens (repeated questions you answered multiple times, obvious avoidance, etc). If something fees off, it most likely is, so don’t fall into the trap. If you can’t trust them, they’re not for you.
Master Raf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 27, 2021
Master Raf​(dom male) • Aug 27, 2021
There's nothing wrong with going slow and letting things happen naturally and gradually and gradually.. You get to know somebody you build trust and the relationship with them and then things happen not right away. That's how I like to do it anyway. Everything good takes time.
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 27, 2022
I'mME • Aug 27, 2022
Master Raf wrote:
There's nothing wrong with going slow and letting things happen naturally and gradually and gradually.. You get to know somebody you build trust and the relationship with them and then things happen not right away. That's how I like to do it anyway. Everything good takes time.

One of the best replies I have read to a question. I believe you when I read it.
Notely
Notely • Aug 27, 2022
They should need you in public place not their house they should respect your boundaries. Energy is earned not given has to be exchanged and shown not just given. Dom needs to sway you with love show you the blue prints not be all sexed up. If they don't act interested getting to know you wanting to take you out time to walk away.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
elegantlymade wrote:
They should need you in public place not their house they should respect your boundaries. Energy is earned not given has to be exchanged and shown not just given. Dom needs to sway you with love show you the blue prints not be all sexed up. If they don't act interested getting to know you wanting to take you out time to walk away.

Contrary to popular belief, not all D/s, or M/s, dynamics are based on love. For a lot of these dynamics, love doesn't even factor in and they prefer it that way. Some people prefer that their dynamic is purely based on sex and control. So being "sexed up" is perfectly warranted.
darlingdiana​(sub female){Protected }
1 year ago • Aug 28, 2022
All i can think of here is watching a seal be trained…. It just does not apply to humans.
For the D’s they must picture an s worriedly and searching for her attendant in society.
Mismatch, too soon of a process, desires, interests and other likes do not align- or simply like any other relationship. “Bad call”.
I like to call game out on account of rain WHENEVER my tummy says- don’t walk- run.

The best part? A new try or go at it is always a possibility and never too far away! 🙏🏻🤍
Bellarine​(dom female)
1 year ago • Aug 28, 2022
Bellarine​(dom female) • Aug 28, 2022
Ah man, this took me back to when I first started exploring BDSM on Omegle, self teaching myself led me often times to the wrong type of doms/subs.

For the longest time I had the wrong impression about online BDSM and that I needed to project myself as this all powerful strict person who demanded submission from the get go which is total horse crap. I’ve had people demand sexual acts from me simply because they slapped a dom title next to their name (when my usernames and identity were marked as domme)

Definitely a lot of them and they give online BDSM a shit reputation.

More often than not, those are either horny asswipes of newbies who think this is what bdsm is, I tend to identify who is which pretty quickly now and I respond accordingly (or not at all in case of attention seeking horn dogs)

Hope subs don’t bow down to the pressure, they’re all bark and no bite ❤
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 18, 2022
I'mME • Sep 18, 2022
Bellarine wrote:
Ah man, this took me back to when I first started exploring BDSM on Omegle, self teaching myself led me often times to the wrong type of doms/subs.

For the longest time I had the wrong impression about online BDSM and that I needed to project myself as this all powerful strict person who demanded submission from the get go which is total horse crap. I’ve had people demand sexual acts from me simply because they slapped a dom title next to their name (when my usernames and identity were marked as domme)

Definitely a lot of them and they give online BDSM a shit reputation.

More often than not, those are either horny asswipes of newbies who think this is what bdsm is, I tend to identify who is which pretty quickly now and I respond accordingly (or not at all in case of attention seeking horn dogs)

Hope subs don’t bow down to the pressure, they’re all bark and no bite <3

Yes THIS 👆👆👆👆👆👆....
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Sep 20, 2022
i don't see it as a matter of earning my submission. For me it's more a matter of Him finding the keys to the rooms inside of me and knowing how to open the doors. i know where a lot of the keys are, it's my house after all, so it bodes well for both of us to communicate. Some rooms are yet to be discovered. But it's a home for Him to live in and share possession of. It doesn't make sense to force and break down doors in a home You own, even if the home is new to You and You really want into that room.
Notta Motel 6 with a 50 cent vibrating bed.