Online now
Online now

Female Dominant's...Where are You?

MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
2 years ago • Sep 14, 2021
subjim you asked what is a ProDomme.
A proDomme is a professional that you pay to play. ProDomme provide a service, they are adult sex worker.
Its more often than not NON sexual, although most will use guided release.

I just want to note too (was just about to send you a PM to tell you but then noticed this) the word Dominatrix is also more often tied into "Pay to pay" too, I noticed you using it on your Advert. It might pay to avoid it and use the word Domina, Domme or Dominant to avoid any misconception.

Of course there is nothing wrong with actually wanting a "Dominatrix/ProDomme" and in fact many do use there services as Dommes are lower in numbers or some just like to partake occasionally and aren't after a lifestyle choice (or are married, reasons can be very varied). ProDomme are a very needed part of BDSM. Here at the Cage if your approached and solicited for Money, gift or what some call tribute or even asked to pay for her time to met (this is often asked to prove you are really interested *rolls eyes*) then PLEASE report this to the Admins here. Solicitation is NOT ALLOWED here on cage.

FinDomme is another word you *will stumble into, these are kinda the same "pay to play" but you don't met and all is conducted online..this is also against the rules on the cage, but often used for the same reasons as above.

Hope this helps.

edited to add the word *will.
sub jim​(sub male){Want to. B}
Thank you very much for clearing that up for me ma'am but I'm looking for is real not pay to play I'm looking to submit and be permanently collard reasons for being in a hurry he's probably been waiting too long so for that I'm sorry
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
sub jim wrote:
I am a sub scared and confused I do not want to make anyone mad but I really want to belong to a dominant woman is what I was born to be somebody please help me

I would recommend using the internet to look up kinky groups and munches in your area. Those that haven’t shut down during the pandemic likely have virtual events, but it’ll be a way to get to know other local kinky people including dommes or other people who, if they eventually take a shine to you, may introduce you to others … some of whom may be dommes.

Good luck!
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN}
2 years ago • Sep 15, 2021
Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN} • Sep 15, 2021
jim,

a Pro Domme is a Domme who is paid for sessions that is set to what kinks interest you.
If you are truly looking for a Domme to serve, I would suggest filling out your profile more. Sharing more about who you are as a person, what you may offer as a sub. I know I don't give much attention to those who don't have info in their profile. So maybe start there. Wish you luck!!
loyalsubinchastity​(sub male)
2 years ago • Nov 1, 2021

Help me

How do I know if my partner is in to being a dominant like what are tell tell signs that she would be dominant or into the things I like such as pegging and 24/7 chastity play I really want to pic her brain we have known each other for 9 years and dating for less then a year I want to introduce her to the lifestyle but I don’t want to scare her off smh I don’t know what to do
Kuro Hasuto​(sub male)
2 years ago • Nov 7, 2021
Kuro Hasuto​(sub male) • Nov 7, 2021
Was going to start a new topic, but this kinda fits.

I was wondering the same thing. Here, Fetlife, BDSMLR (though probably here least so), it seems to be a lot of submissives seeking dominants and while I have noticed that there's a number of males (doms) here, they *seem* to far outweigh the females, especially in the UK.

BDSMLR is trash. Fetlife is interesting, but a large majority of dommes in the UK appear to be pro-dommes.

I was wondering whether female dommes just aren't a thing that much in the UK and whether the seemingly huge amount of submissives is a cultural thing.

Just thinking aloud really.
Knightsundere​(sub male)
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Nov 7, 2021
Hi, four year veteran of trying to find dommes online (I'm switching to irl only once I move and settle down in a month).

There are plenty of dommes. Just way too many horny men, and as it turns out, when one party is actively hunting in every nook and cranny of the internet to find women to send messages to, the other just decides it's not worth the effort. If you're reading this hoping to catch word of a secret in-track for dommes in a hidden forum with an exotic password to get in - doesn't exist. I know there are exceptions, but for 98% of you/us, online just doesn't happen. Give up on this and find people in real life. If you think that'll be too hard because you're not as interesting in real life, well, work on that.

Or just keep beatin it. It's enough for some.
Kuro Hasuto​(sub male)
Kuro Hasuto​(sub male) • Nov 7, 2021
Thanks for the response ☺️

Think you might have the wrong end of the stick though. I'm not actively seeking (I'm in a long term monogamous relationship that I'm very happy with), but I wouldn't mind engaging in some conversation about kink from some of my fellow country mates.
I still find the scene and it's dynamics fascinating.
I'm after intellectual discourse, nothing else.

100% no need for me to "keep beatin it" 😂 but thanks for the welfare check.