Online now
Online now

Mind Play

SlaveLucy2885​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jul 6, 2018

Mind Play

Who here is into manipulation and such whilst in a BDSM relationship? The topic has intrigued me for some time and I’m looking to talk and learn more about it. I’m not sure I understand 100% what it is or how it works but the premise of it is very attractive to me. Anyone want to help explain?
SlothForce1​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jul 6, 2018
SlothForce1​(dom male) • Jul 6, 2018
I've done it in the past and have been intrigued by it. I think the term mind play is a bit too vague, though. BDSM always has a physical and mental aspect, and some people want to focus more on the mental, "getting inside the head" of a partner so to speak. Much like someone can have a physical presence someone can have a mental presence as well. Some people view a Dominant being in their thoughts as a form of domination, others consider it a form of control. This was a bit of a quick explanation but I'd be interested in talking/discussing more about it. Hope this helped.
    The most loved post in topic
Orpheus​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jul 11, 2018
Orpheus​(dom male) • Jul 11, 2018
I agree with SlothForce1. Mind Play could mean a number of different things. The word manipulation can carry an automatic negative "charge" in conversations, because it's often used wherein someone has been forced or tricked (against his or her will) into doing or thinking something that he or she definitely would not otherwise. That is a little unfortunate, because "manipulation" is not inherently a negative concept....non-sexually, or sexually. For example, I think that consensual sex itself (in any form) to some extent involves "manipulating" a partners mind, emotions, and body for the pleasure of both partners. To take this idea a little further.... in a sexual relationship between a dom and a sub, manipulation of the mind and body can be expected, desired, and even craved. Even if (and sometimes especially if) it means a dom leading his or her partner down paths which may be new to him or her, and which may initially seem shocking or taboo. Perhaps the most important concepts with the idea (as is often the case) are ...intent, mutual trust, and consensual. Just my two cents, of course.
priestess​(masochist female)
5 years ago • Sep 6, 2018
Fuck yes. Fuck yes, fuck yes. The one thing I wish my Dom would do more is to break my mind in. He's pretty hard on objectifying in the bedroom and often tells me he only keeps me around for sex. I know that isn't true but I pretend it is. I only really have one hard limit, and that's, no safe words. He fucks about with my head in the bedroom sometimes but sadly I think that as he knows I've suffered severe manipulative abuse before, he thinks I have a limit about it. I'll have to tell him one day that I have no limit against that.
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 26, 2019
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Oct 26, 2019
I like mind play too, but I have to be careful. I'm afraid I would like it too much, and that can be dangerous. I keep a lid on what I will and will not say or do, and when I will and will not do it. I love it, but I am afraid of it.
CDSubAussieSLAVE
4 years ago • Jan 15, 2020

A open mind

CDSubAussieSLAVE • Jan 15, 2020
I want to find out if I give myself fully and to being manipulated , twisted and not stop trying until I’m a total 100% brainwashed slave