Online now
Online now

Unfair makes fair. Huh.

Thotsferatu​(switch female)
2 years ago • Sep 9, 2021
Believing you are entitled to “change minds” after someone says no is exactly what leads to coercive or even non-consensual behavior.

You believe YOUR appraisal of the situation is all that matters. “I think she’s wrong, ergo I’m going to change her mind.” You know who doesn’t exist in that equation? *The other person*.

You are essentially arguing for this incredibly selfish, solipsist view of pursuing other people. Thing is, people are intuitive. They can downright FEEL when you could care less about their feelings, thoughts, desires… about *them* as a total person. If this is all actually how you think, then you are putting that out when you interact with people and I’ll tell you, if they have even half of my own radar which is currently going haywire with alarm bells and red flags? They’re going to know that they don’t matter to you. They will understand that they’re just an object you covet, not a real individual for whom you have any respect.

Nobody owes you their attention.
Nobody owes you their time.
Nobody owes you an explanation as to why they don’t want you in their lives.

If you don’t believe me, press the issue with someone who has said no and watch things become extremely awkward when cops and courts become involved. At no point will they have to then explain WHY they don’t want you around them. They simply have to say, “I told him to leave me alone and he kept showing up.”

No one owes anyone their emotional labor. Freedom of association is real and you are not an exception to it simply because you believe “logic” trumps desire in this case. You are incorrect about that, full stop. Nobody HAS to interact with you because you’re not satisfied by their reasons.

You would do well to quickly internalize that, and to stop being the only one who is “right” here. Take a look around you. You’re literally scaring people by your insinuations. If that raises no questions about your reasoning, then you definitely may need to seek help.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 20, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Sep 20, 2021
ExuberantLioness​(dom female)
20 hours ago • 09/19/2021 10:18 pm
Good.

Unfortunately it's just under this username I believe

I'm sure but he is one dimensional so hopefully, we'll notice the same bs under a different name and I for one, will report that name too
Balthezor
2 years ago • Sep 21, 2021
Balthezor • Sep 21, 2021
I go back to my original post of my first read of this guys stuff. I was at a loss so it was, “bruh 🤨”.