Online now
Online now

punishments to deal with playful Sub

DrWakko
2 years ago • Sep 20, 2021
DrWakko • Sep 20, 2021
If you have problems in your relationship I think it’s healthy to reach out to others to help figure out the situation.

On the topic of punishments. They should come from the heart. Also any punishment, just play MUST be negotiated before hand. Just because you are going to punish someone doesn’t give you a blank check to do what ever you want to that person. So people can leave a million ideas, but if they say no all you did was read a million ideas.
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 20, 2022
I'mME • Aug 20, 2022
Canadian wrote:
I’ve always found that a good punishment either in person or through communication is not talking or responding.

One thing to push buttons but want a punishment, ok, will chat with you in a couple days.

I read your answer and then I read your profile. Ignoring someone is a childish tactic and shows that you may lack communication skills. I read the word compassion on your profile, however , giving the silent treatment is something that many people with narcissistic type personality routinely employ.

Have you been ignored, ever? Maybe you ought to try an experiment sometime. Give up your phone, all social media, maybe if you know of a cabin that is remote, stay their s couple days with nothing but nature's sounds and your own thoughts.
Please let me know how long you were able to go in silence.

Other persons hard limits are not yours to push.

Yes I know you will not like my thoughts on this, maybe even think how dare me, but the silent treatment is damaging.

Did you know that it activates the section in your brain that is also activated by physical pain, please reread that.

It can cause all physical malaises, increased BP, cortisol to sky rocket, it puts someone in a physical state of despair.
This is from someone that has endured this fucked up, supposed punishment, from one of my own family members and someone whom I gave my trust.
Don't you for one second think I am traumatized, I am not. I am a person who is level headed, I speak with passion about many things, but I am no victim, nor will I sit down and be quiet when I see Doms writing this and in such a carefree, that will teach them a lesson 'compassionate' manner.