Online now
Online now

What are some non-sexual traits or things that turn you guys on?

Sasa​(dom female)
2 years ago • Sep 23, 2021
Sasa​(dom female) • Sep 23, 2021
Being open to learn, to be vulnerable, kind, observant, honest with themselves and others. Knowing their own boundaries. Fiercely loyal and not afraid of intimacy. Being steady and reliable. Not having an avoiding attachment system. There is much more. It is all in them...
I don't date a hair color or some muscles. Lol
parsumlit{UnderConsi}
parsumlit{UnderConsi} • Sep 23, 2021
-Having just as much ambition as me.
-Remembering things that I’ve said, even if it was just in passing.
-Men that sing.
Zweny​(sub male)
Zweny​(sub male) • Sep 23, 2021
I don't know about you guys, but i'm a little bit weird. I get turn on by the face expresion of a female. I like to get her , in all the stages to see all her face expresions. Not talking about sex here, just day to day live , sad , crying, joy , emabarrassement , angry and so on. Get me turn on prety fast. I'm weird i know icon_smile.gif
PrincessLove​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 25, 2021
PrincessLove​(sub female) • Sep 25, 2021
Y'all have said so many good ones!!

Ultimately, I am looking to connect on all levels.

So, the traits that turn me on the most are the ones that help with that: Intelligence, Empathy, Being Kind, Being Loving, Being Confident, Loving Life, Loving Learning, Loving Teaching, Loving to Help and Give to Others, Loving to Share, Wanting to Connect, Being Self-Aware, and Being Authentic.
Slpnot​(switch male){Haven't be}
2 years ago • Sep 25, 2021
A Cool wind ,a bright smile , perfume,anything that involves looking at me, comedy ,walkking on tiptoes ,lightness in step. dresses ,just being there, cooking naked, anything to do with Christmas ,a wanton look of affection, a come hither stare, being open to anything, being articulate about what she wants