Online now
Online now

It's more than just "play" to me

Redneck Kitty​(sub female){(mdlg)}
2 years ago • Oct 15, 2021

It's more than just "play" to me

Since I got into ageplay, I have never felt like it's "playing a role" of being a Little. I'm just me. It's part of my personality. Are there any other Littles that feel this way? Can we agree that adulting is very hard at times and it is NEVER fun?? #Little4Life
    The most loved post in topic
salutexlovely​(sub female){{Owned}}
2 years ago • Nov 3, 2021
Hi Kitty! I agree! I like how you put it, sometimes its hard to verbalize that its just part of my personality. I often related it to negative qualities like gullible and naive. Glad to see this post and glad to see its possible to simply BE a little at heart! ^~^
Banemus​(dom male)
Banemus​(dom male) • Nov 3, 2021
I can't agree on that. I enjoy being an adult. The harder it gets, the more I thrive, the more I want to fight. I love taking up responsibility for what is Mine. But then again, I'm a Dom.

Bring it!
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Banemus wrote:
I can't agree on that. I enjoy being an adult. The harder it gets, the more I thrive, the more I want to fight. I love taking up responsibility for what is Mine. But then again, I'm a Dom.

Bring it!

I can see where you're coming from as a dominant - but I will point out that it's not JUST dominants who will step up and do the hard part of "adulting" and taking responsibility for themselves. I identify as a masochist precisely because I will rarely turn over any control of my life to anyone else - other than in sexual matters. I can certainly be submissive with the right man but never to the extent of reverting to childlike behaviors or depending on anyone else to do my "adulting" for me.

I don't actually enjoy or thrive on being a "responsible adult", but it's just a thing I have learned to deal with and accept because my own personality doesn't allow me to do anything other than that outside of a sexual frame. I can see the allure it holds for a lot of people though and I enjoy having my hair brushed and a erotic bed time story told to me from time to time. I'm happy when I hear of others who find someone to indulge their "little selves" despite not understanding that dynamic myself though. Just wanted to point out that it's not just those who call themselves "doms" who are capable of being a functional adult. icon_wink.gif
Banemus​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 4, 2021
Banemus​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2021
Of course, I never said otherwise. I'm glad you can be a functioning adult! Keep up the good work!

I don't view taking up responsibility from someone else as letting them revert to a childlike behavior. I'm more thinking in the range of: I will take all the decisions and the direction to go in to. The submissive purely follows the tasks I give her as the way I instruct her to do them. So she only needs to be responsible for the given ( important ) tasks.

I'm not into that dynamic either but if that is what people fancy, enjoy!