Online now
Online now

Any words gross you out?

MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
2 years ago • Oct 4, 2021
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2021
I wouldn’t say this counts as ‘gross out’, but it really bothers me that there are so many words used for genitals.
I enjoy my clinical terms (vagina, anus, penis)
Ritual terms (Lingum, yoni, phallus, chalice)
Crass terms (cunt, cock, dick, pussy)

But, I certainly don’t want to pound my ‘beef steak’ into your ‘love cake’.
That just sounds stupid.
(And not just because it happens to rhyme).
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Oct 12, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Oct 12, 2021
I was going to respond to this a week ago but I couldn't think of any words that gross me out. I still can't.

There are plenty of words that I think are funny, some that are downright silly, and some that just make me roll my eyes as I think "geez I just cannot possibly take you seriously when you say things like that."

(Of course I've never actually said that, but unfortunately I have thought it in the moment.)

Gratuitous, cliche "dirty talk" during sex - not to be confused with humiliation or degradation, which I love - almost always turns me off, but it does not gross me out.

I guess I still can't think of an answer to this question.
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:

Gratuitous, cliche "dirty talk" during sex - not to be confused with humiliation or degradation, which I love - almost always turns me off, but it does not gross me out.

we will let it slide if you entertain us with some cliche dirty talk
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Oct 12, 2021
SweetSirRendering wrote:
LongerJohnny wrote:

we will let it slide if you entertain us with some cliche dirty talk

No way hahaha. If I did that I would preemptively lose my next five erections just thinking about it.
Sir'smisty​(sub female)
2 years ago • Oct 16, 2021
Sir'smisty​(sub female) • Oct 16, 2021
Oh, interesting topic.

English isn't my first language.
And the only word I can safely say I dislike greatly in a sexual setting is 'worthless'. I get its humiliation play, but that stops everything for me immediately.

And sexual words in my mother-tongue. Just. No. Not sexy. Just gross.
megancholy​(sub female)
2 years ago • Oct 21, 2021

So many words irk me

megancholy​(sub female) • Oct 21, 2021
Hoagie, taffy, tartar, supper, bisque…that’s off the top of my head…they all sound either phlegm-y or I associate the word with the consistency of the food (chunky tartar sauce, etc)