Online now
Online now

Golden showers

enigmatic
2 years ago • Sep 11, 2021
enigmatic • Sep 11, 2021
It definitely should be with a sub who wants to be humiliated and degraded relatively hard core.
Hard pass for me.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
2 years ago • Sep 11, 2021
Golden showers can be an awesome part of WS (aka 'watersports').

Like others have expressed, it has a huge psychological/humiliation/degradation layer to it for me. Degradation/humiliation can have some very different expressions though. For me, there is nothing more powerful than what i label "affectionate humiliation/degradation," where it is not expressed in a mean or bullying way, but has the mind fuck element of affection and desire connected. Nothing bonds me more to a Man than to see the lust, even a bit of need, in His eyes and in His sexual expression, and WS is no exception.

To me, a Mans piss is another form of semen. His body makes it and He can use is to mark, inseminate and impregnate His bottom/sub. my first experience with piss from a Man was when a ongoing fuck buddy pissed inside of me after breeding me with His semen. We knew each other well and He bred me regularly, so while He took a risk, He was pretty confident it would be okay the first time He pissed inside of me without asking or discussing it first. i would always be lying prone when He bred me, and this time after He came, i could feel a difference in how He let His body relax. After a few moments, i started to get this warm, full feeling inside and i realized He was pissing inside of me. At first, i was startled, but He anticipated this and just whispered in my ear asking me to take it and telling me how good He felt. That totally turned me on and i submitted, so He continued with the whispering saying things like: "you like that, i'm making you my piss slut." After, He plugged me and told me He wanted me to absorb as much as i could. I did and found that when i peed i could smell His piss mixed with my pee. He explained that He had impregnated me.

i also have a fantasy of a Top/Dom who slowly conditions me to drink His piss from His cock. i'm honestly both enormously turned on and afraid of the idea. "Afraid" that i might be overwhelmed by the taste or amount, turned on by the idea of Him surfacing that part of me, that desire/need and controlling it.

The golden shower is yet another expression of marking/impregnation to me, especially when He does it without asking because we both have the kind of connection where He knows He has that power and position in our relationship.
megancholy​(sub female)
2 years ago • Oct 21, 2021

It’s one of my fave things

megancholy​(sub female) • Oct 21, 2021
I love being washed down in piss. All over my body and face and filling my mouth. The longer duration the better. I can’t always swallow depending on the r taste, but will gag trying. Then I always finish it off with a little cock sucking. So, IMO, super turn on!
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
2 years ago • Oct 21, 2021
I haven't tried watersports but I am very curious and interested. Just like spit, watersports for me is degrading and humiliating. It conveys power over me. Strong authority over my body.
Gomezadams​(masochist male)
2 years ago • Oct 28, 2021
I absolutely love it!!!! First pee in the morning is best because it's always strong, I try to drink every drop. I have drank it out of a crystal goblet, I have had a funnel gag so it goes right down my throat and of course I have had it from the source. I love a woman's piss. I have sipped it out of a to go cup with a straw. I love it so much that a bucket list thing for me has always been to be chained in a woman's restroom at a club or a bar and used as a public urinal. Dozens of women peeing in my mouth all night!!!
nuovacane​(switch male)
2 years ago • Dec 14, 2021
nuovacane​(switch male) • Dec 14, 2021
I am so relieved... icon_wink.gif

I thought that water sports was only a niche activity and there weren't that many people who like it. I know that people who like water sports will gravitate towards this thread but still, it's great to hear other people's joy in the golden shower.
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Dec 15, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • Dec 15, 2021
lustylust wrote:
Any sub men looking for a shower ?

Nah, I just took one this morning. Washed my hair, and then shaved afterwards. (ha ha.)

Basically yes, (seriously speaking) a lot of sub men are into Golden shower/toilet play. It's a common fetish, for guys at least. As mentioned it is a bit risky as far as virus transmission; I'd make sure both recipient and giver have their vaccinations up to date and have not been recently ill.