Online now
Online now

Kneeling next to Dom’s feet at restaurants...

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Nov 12, 2021

Re: Kneeling next to Dom’s feet at restaurants...

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Nov 12, 2021
I3lush wrote:
This is my first time doing this...So here I go lol

I was talking to a young lady a while back who lives in the UK and mentioned how only one restaurant allows her to do this and surprisingly enough it’s actually considered a high end restaurant...Of course she gets tons of looks and people murmuring in the background...She says she doesn’t mind it at all because the restaurant has approved and she’s only there to please her Master,I get that....However, my question is does anyone themselves or know anyone who do this or at least TRYING to? Is this common? Would this be considered inappropriate?( I can see how)
I want to hear opinions....

I don't believe this ever happened. It sounds like wanking material to me at least.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 13, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 13, 2021
WytchyWoman​(masochist female)
Re: Kneeling next to Dom’s feet at restaurants...
12 hours ago • 11/12/2021 5:14 pm

"I3lush wrote: This is my first time doing this...So here I go lol

I was talking to a young lady a while back who lives in the UK and mentioned how only one restaurant allows her to do this and surprisingly enough it’s actually considered a high end restaurant...Of course she gets tons of looks and people murmuring in the background...She says she doesn’t mind it at all because the restaurant has approved and she’s only there to please her Master,I get that....However, my question is does anyone themselves or know anyone who do this or at least TRYING to? Is this common? Would this be considered inappropriate?( I can see how)
I want to hear opinions...."

WytchyWoman​(masochist female) "I don't believe this ever happened. It sounds like wanking material to me at least."

Nor do I believe it Wytchy. A high-end restaurant? Nope.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 15, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 15, 2021
I have never had a sub kneel at my feet and a restaurant
I have never seen that.
Until now I had not heard a retelling of such an event.
I kinda don't believe that could even happen unless it was at an exclusive kink club restaurant type of thing. Lewd Behavior, public exposure, legal concerns like those.
And then there is the issue of perhaps unwittingly forcing the other patrons to observe and become unwilling and unconsenting participants.
It sounds hot but impractical and unlikely.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 15, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 15, 2021
Mister Anderson​(dom male) "I live in a country where someone can walk into a restaurant with an assault rifle, lay is across the chair next to them, hang their red cap off the muzzle, and order a Salisbury steak. If someone wants to kneel on the floor, what do I care?"

Maybe on the planet you come from but here on Earth? Nope not true at all.

Honestly, I can't imagine how some people even get dressed in the morning by themselves. sheesh
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 16, 2021
SubtleHush wrote:
Mister Anderson​(dom male) "I live in a country where someone can walk into a restaurant with an assault rifle, lay is across the chair next to them, hang their red cap off the muzzle, and order a Salisbury steak. If someone wants to kneel on the floor, what do I care?"

Maybe on the planet you come from but here on Earth? Nope not true at all.

Honestly, I can't imagine how some people even get dressed in the morning by themselves. sheesh

which part do you think is not accurate? i can attest to this assault rifle issue being a common and disturbing occurrence here in arizona. i would much rather see people licking their master’s boots in a restaurant than sit beside strangers with guns. do i practice public kink where people becoming participants without consent? no. do i believe practitioners should subject others to their kink without consent? no. have i ever seen a person kneel beside their table at a restaurant? no. is it impossible for this to have happened? no.

let’s not start a debate about guns if that’s ok.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 16, 2021
SweetSirRendering​(sub female){Taken} "which part do you think is not accurate? i can attest to this assault rifle issue being a common and disturbing occurrence here in arizona. i would much rather see people licking their master’s boots in a restaurant than sit beside strangers with guns. do i practice public kink where people becoming participants without consent? no. do i believe practitioners should subject others to their kink without consent? no. have i ever seen a person kneel beside their table at a restaurant? no. is it impossible for this to have happened? no.

let’s not start a debate about guns if that’s ok."

More than OK. I don't have to believe it and I can say so without it becoming a debate.
Stevevo​(dom male)
Stevevo​(dom male) • Nov 16, 2021
He’s trying to have others see him as dominant vs her.

I would consider this an insecurity and stroke of the so called doms ego.
I'mME
1 year ago • Jul 16, 2022
I'mME • Jul 16, 2022
OraclePollon wrote:
On the other side. This is not a display, they aren't drawing attention to themselves. So there are 2 pieces. 1- other patrons can't necessarily choose to leave if they are in the middle of a dinner 2- they don't need to pay it any mind, nit like she is being loud, or screaming/moaning. If they are insisting I give them attention. Then my first post is very valid imo.

This could be likened to breast feeding in public. If someone is doing it in a mall and it bothers me, I can go somewhere else. If they are doing it on a subway, directly across from me, should I have to think it is okay if it makes me uncomfortable, when my choice is taken from me and I can't leave?

Interesting for sure.

I'm sorry but breastfeeding is nothing like kneeling beside your Dom's chair at a public restaurant.
One is to sustain life and anyone who is offended by it really has much bigger issues than a tit feeding a baby.

The other is someone [kneeling is a kink] practicing their kink in front of people who did not consent.

I am a person who really doesn't care about what others are doing, it's not going to affect whether I eat or not.
I do take issue when I see someone verbally or physically abusing someone else.
I'mME
1 year ago • Jul 16, 2022
I'mME • Jul 16, 2022
Mister Anderson wrote:
FunCouple wrote:
Good evening
I wonder how this young lady in the UK feels about the French coming over the Channel and only speaking French .... expecting everyone to make an effort to understand what they are saying.
Or about the Brits going to Europe and making no effort to even learn: Hello, Goodbye and Thank you.
When you are a guest somewhere one should make an effort to be polite and understand one’s surroundings.

To act accordingly and not ignorantly or with arrogance.
It’s not weak to be kind and consider others (the restaurant patrons) feelings.
“A time and place for everyone and everything”
FC

Exactly. Those goddamm French ruin everything.

I got your humor. LMAO.