Online now
Online now

Any Male Subs?

MelMell​(dom female)
2 years ago • Nov 25, 2021
MelMell​(dom female) • Nov 25, 2021
Fyglia Wicked wrote:
So much cringe from those claiming to be submissive in this thread..
f

My same thoughts. I’m cringing so hard. I wonder if they are hoping to attract a domme like that? Cuz it isn’t doing it for me.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 25, 2021
I hope that nothing in my post contributed to the cringe factor? If so, then I apologize. I was only trying to say that there is more to a person than just how they identify themselves on the BDSM spectrum.
nuovacane​(switch male)
nuovacane​(switch male) • Nov 25, 2021
I don't know, when I'm Domme-ing it's very sexy to have a lady say out and out she's a sub, and vice versa when I have submitted to a woman from my experience. Each to their own way of enjoying themselves...
MilkAndToast​(sub male){looking}
2 years ago • Nov 26, 2021
I try my best not to be cringey. I hate when I message someone and they ignore me. I just assume I've offended them. It's hard to make friends and be "normal" with social anxiety. That aside, I'm a male sub trying to learn the ways of kink and all that. Haven't had much luck, but I also don't consistently try (see aforementioned social anxiety). Anyway, I've got my trying hat on now, so here I am...
MascSlaveBTR
2 years ago • Nov 26, 2021

Former Gay Sub Morphed Into Domming Hetero Men

MascSlaveBTR • Nov 26, 2021
I'm typically a male sub in MM sex, with a posting on a very well-known gay spanking site. Then about 20 years ago, hetero and bisexual married men started invading the site until it's now 60/40 (straight or bi, receive spanking, no sex, please, I'm straight, you must host) / (gay). So now I spend my time spanking straight men--and it's not even erotic anymore.

A similar thing has happened with straight married men who want to try pegging (now that it has come out of the closet and it is OK for heteros to jam things up their tush like gays have done for the past 4,000 years and often burned at the stake because of it). They can't bring the subject up to their wives; their wives think they they must be gay to want that done to them; their wives think it is "dirty"; and they've searched high and low online for a woman to do it but can't find one who isn't alcoholic, drug addict, physically yucky, a steaming petri dish of STDs, expects money or sex as payment, isn't a potential blackmail threat and who doesn't live in a hovel on the wrong side of town.

50% of them are in my spanking group, the other half comes to me word-of-mouth in Email ("Hello, I was told that you have a leather strap-on and will peg straight men with a 6, 8, and 9 inch thick skin-soft thick dildo, every other Tuesday and Thursday. Is this true? Could you possibly......") I bought the damn thing to accentuate my 6 inch cock when I fucked gay guys---and now all I'm doing is pegging straight guys from 30 to 70 years old----and just TRY to get these guys to douche before coming over or just douching and showering here with my gear.

They think enemas are for sissies and taking a good shit ought to be enough and that whatever I pull out stuck to my dildo just goes hand-in-hand with the whole pegging scene. They view giving themselves an enema as something feminine that they refuse to do, yet, my 9" thick dildo up their tush doggy-style and me behind them saying things like, "Yeah, you like that? Yeah, it feels good, don't it? Ready? I'm gonna give it to you a little harder now, " is some sort of Christian prayer and not a gay Paul Revere warning the whole party's about to be shifted up into 3rd gear. My dildos don't go near them anymore without a condom on them, I can tell you that much.

And, are you ready? Ditto for water sports.

It's a Bizzaro world and I blame it all on the Republicans, too.
MascSlaveBTR
2 years ago • Nov 27, 2021
MascSlaveBTR • Nov 27, 2021
Only on alternating Tuesdays and Thursdays, BestWhenLeftOut, only on alternating Tuesdays and Thursdays.
khalidabdelsalam
2 years ago • Nov 27, 2021
khalidabdelsalam • Nov 27, 2021
yes, iam her