Online now
Online now

Punishments and Rewards

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Jan 12, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 12, 2022
creidsinn wrote:
House of Tailion

I’m not sure I’d want to use soft limits in the punishment arena. Pushing limits can be exciting and should be an area that brings a dynamic fulfillment and pleasure. There’s a lot of trust that a dominant won’t push those soft limits too hard and when they do…to me…it wouldn’t be good to say ‘and today we will push your limits because you disobeyed’. A punishment is something to avoid and pushing soft limits is almost required. Imo

My take on "pushing soft limits" as punishment is that it would reduce my trust in the dominant. Limits are limits for good reasons - whether they're soft or hard - and pushing them should be done in an atmosphere of careful consideration not as a punitive measure. If someone is going to push any of my few limits it better not be as "punishment" if they want to maintain any relationship with me.
I'mME
2 years ago • Jan 19, 2022
I'mME • Jan 19, 2022
@WytchyWoman,

I was just going to once again be myself. That is a definite no no. It would erode trust, then build resentment.

Sometimes the off hand manner in which people comment on their dynamic has me questioning myself. Am I wanting too much, are they new? Sure anyone can do their dynamic the way they desire, however I am a stickler for vocabulary words
along with the definition.

I thought OP really meant funishments, but the further I read I was not positive.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Jan 19, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 19, 2022
I'mME wrote:
@WytchyWoman,

I was just going to once again be myself. That is a definite no no. It would erode trust, then build resentment.

Sometimes the off hand manner in which people comment on their dynamic has me questioning myself. Am I wanting too much, are they new? Sure anyone can do their dynamic the way they desire, however I am a stickler for vocabulary words
along with the definition.

I thought OP really meant funishments, but the further I read I was not positive.

I get what you're saying about what appears to be a few off-handed remarks that *on the surface* can seem shallow and thoughtless. I try to ignore them but sometimes it's hard. And like you, I still am not certain whether the OP wanted examples of funishments or punishments either, but I'm leaning toward the former (FUNishments). Being an old timer in the kink world gets way too frustrating sometimes as I tend to see things from a whole different perspectives as others do. *giggle*
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 20, 2022
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Jan 20, 2022
As was elaborated on to some degree by WytchyWoman above, there is a definite difference between punishment and funishment. The one is to correct a deficiency and bring about improvement in the dynamic; the other is for enjoyment in the dynamic. Sounds more like the OP is requesting "funishment" rather than actual punishment.

As punishment, Longer Johnny had an excellent response. His punishment was brilliant. It's not meant to be fun but to bring focus on something to correct.

As for "funishment" and to add spice to your scenes, some of the above suggestions might work. But what are you two into and what direction would you envision it could take? Develop a scene that you can play with. Roleplay through it to include what punishment might be met.