Online now
Online now

Is there something halfway between Dd/lg & D/s?

lasumisa
2 years ago • Jan 20, 2022
lasumisa • Jan 20, 2022
plumppet wrote:
My daytime career is as a kink friendly therapist and I can tell you that the number one advice I would give to someone new is to know what you want now, communicate it and revisit what you want regularly when you are NOT horny. Horny can be the enemy of good choices.

To your specific question about labels, rather than worrying about which boxes fit you correctly, find a partner who can hang in with who you are and what you enjoy. If you do decide to use labels like dd/lg, talk to each other about what those roles mean to you both. Sometimes they can be vastly different experiences! What does it mean to be a daddy? a sub? a friend? whatever... icon_smile.gif You can even come up with terms specific to your dynamic if it suits you better.

Open communication will keep you from having to pay me someday but i have a feeling that you'll be just fine.

Thank you, that makes a lot of sense 😊
critthatch​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 19, 2022
critthatch​(sub female) • Aug 19, 2022
I am a little late to the party here but I am so glad I came across this thread.

I am coming to realise that at the age of 54 I want to explore some kind of age play. I couldnt quite wrap my head around a ddlg dynamic but I was twisting myself in knots trying to work out where I "fit in" but now I am realising that I don't need to and that is thanks to you all x
Crimson Pheonix
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022

Re: Is there something halfway between Dd/lg & D/s?

Crimson Pheonix • Sep 1, 2022
lasumisa wrote:
I ask because the idea of a nurturing, protective, caring Dom with that steely dominant core really appeals to me but being treated as a little doesn’t.
Does that make any sense?

This is me too! Nice to know I'm not the only 1.