Online now
Online now

Chastity

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Feb 2, 2022
Steellover wrote:
But with chastity, this is true only up to a point. Long-term chastity without ever being allowed to orgasm is not something I would ever agree to, and kind of defeats the purpose of it in my opinion.
Which seems to be the focus of this discussion. The OP has stated she's a full month into chastity already and no end in sight. Others have chimed in with their own experiences of never ending denial. While this may be a turn on for some and even result in an increase in how "soft" and how submissive they feel, my own experience of watching submissive friends struggle with what seems to be punitive denial of any reward or pleasure has caused me to look askance at the practice. As we all know - YMMV and all other disclaimers and qualifiers apply here. ☺️
rayeproperty​(masochist male){ Mistress}
It’s not me to decide with My mistress that I should be on chasity or not. Generally, she decided, and this was meant to be short, but due to my misbehaving with her for releasing me from chasity got in the long term, and once she gives punishment, she does not go back at all.

For not hurting me on the health side for putting chasity, she does sounding, which is more irritating for me to cum without any action.

I understand my Mistress does not want me to cum, but with chasity, I can’t even get hard and which is more painful than not cumming.

I have tried talking with her, but she says I can’t break the rule for any reason with her.

So she told me to finish the punishment, and then she will release me from her.

Is this is very common in this lifestyle in the USA
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
propertyofwifemeat wrote:
So she told me to finish the punishment, and then she will release me from her. Is this is very common in this lifestyle in the USA
Release you as in "go your own way" - that she no longer wants you in her life? I'm honestly confused over the marked differences in how femdoms treat their subs as opposed to male doms.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Feb 2, 2022
propertyofwifemeat wrote:
It’s not me to decide with My mistress that I should be on chasity or not. Generally, she decided, and this was meant to be short, but due to my misbehaving with her for releasing me from chasity got in the long term, and once she gives punishment, she does not go back at all.

For not hurting me on the health side for putting chasity, she does sounding, which is more irritating for me to cum without any action.

I understand my Mistress does not want me to cum, but with chasity, I can’t even get hard and which is more painful than not cumming.

I have tried talking with her, but she says I can’t break the rule for any reason with her.

That is a disgraceful thing to do, no discussion, no compromise, no consideration for your physical, mental wellbeing, just piss off I am done with you. It would seem you meant nothing to her, if anyone did, then surely a discussion would have occured.

This isn’t BDSM for me, this is not what I believe it to be, or how I practice it.
    The most loved post in topic
rayeproperty​(masochist male){ Mistress}

Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Feb 3, 2022
Steellover​(sub male) • Feb 3, 2022
You repeated your exact post from earlier yesterday, word for word...why did you do this, exactly?

So, IS this very common in this lifestyle? Well the answer has to do with the level of submission you agreed to when you started in the relationship.
And this is where communication early on in the relationship, to establish boundaries and limits, would have helped.

Basically, there is submission, 24/7 total power exchange, and slavery- the last, being exactly what the word has implied in a historical context. Each level demands more and more commitment on the part of the submissive, and fewer and fewer limits.

It sounds like your relationship is somewhere between total power exchange and slavery. Which means, fewer limits, and more of a strict full time commitment on the part of the submissive. This type of dynamic does exist within D/s relationships, but is not really that common. Most D/s couples, the submissive still wants some type of autonomy, or at least, some limits.
critthatch​(sub female)
critthatch​(sub female) • Feb 3, 2022
Good morning everyone

Thanks so much for all the replies. Great to read different viewpoints.

Just to clarify a couple of points:

My Dom is someone I see regularly in real life.

He is very nurturing and encourages respectful communication and feedback.

Yes I am in 'honour' chastity - so no belt. So I'm instructed not to touch.

I'm exploring different headspaces to aid my submissive journey.

I am instructed to do nipple play for a specified amount of time to heighten sensation.

For me, whilst being very frustrating it is having some very positive results.
critthatch​(sub female)
critthatch​(sub female) • Feb 3, 2022
Good morning everyone

Thanks so much for all the replies. Great to read different viewpoints.

Just to clarify a couple of points:

My Dom is someone I see regularly in real life.

He is very nurturing and encourages respectful communication and feedback.

Yes I am in 'honour' chastity - so no belt. So I'm instructed not to touch.

I'm exploring different headspaces to aid my submissive journey.

I am instructed to do nipple play for a specified amount of time to heighten sensation.

For me, whilst being very frustrating it is having some very positive results.
pi in your eye​(other female)
I've been in chastity with and without the belt. I believe you eroticize other areas of your body in the process & it does make you more sensitive and needy; submissive. Personally, it wouldn't work for me or be satisfying if it wasn't somewhat frustrating. I enjoy the denial aspect and find that it deepens my need to please the other. YMMV
critthatch​(sub female)
2 years ago • Feb 6, 2022
critthatch​(sub female) • Feb 6, 2022
So, I have now been in chastity for 5 weeks. My Dom has said that it has been longer than intended but as I have been finding it so beneficial he extended it. We have now agreed that I am going to carry on with it a while longer. He actually gave me the opportunity of setting my own end date. But as his kink is PTE and mine is to give up power, I have asked him to set the date. I will not know until that time.

Being in chastity has really had some good benefits and I am tasked with some exercises to heighten the experience. I have also undertaken some sexual services for my Dom without anything in return (orgasm) and through this service and my current experience, I am finding my home and my place in submission.

Still looking forward to the end though! 😂