Online now
Join us!
Online now
Subs with higher sexual appetites than Dom's?
↑ ↓
Redtailedkitty​(sub female){Collared}
1 month ago • Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:50 pm
Redtailedkitty​(sub female){Collared} • Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:50 pm
I’ve been this way for as long as I can remember. And like you felt the same way. Someone must be wrong with me. Mainstream always says the woman has the “headaches” and the man is deprived. It is good to know we are some sort of freaks of nature...we are, but in the best way! icon_wink.gif

I like what Pan said about it being almost like an addiction.

Yet for me it isn’t just him. It’s always been there waiting for me. So addictive personality? Idk *shrugs*
Bianca15​(switch female)
1 month ago • Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:04 pm
Bianca15​(switch female) • Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:04 pm
Yeah, for me it isn't about one person (usually). I, historically, go into public and will start fantasizing about a guy pretty much every place I am. They don't even have to be conventionally attractive, there is just something about those ones that makes me wonder if they are "good". icon_biggrin.gif

I know my sex drive isn't tied to any sort of past abuse, as I haven't had any. And while I haven't always wanted it as often as I currently do, I've always wanted it more than any guy I've been with. (Even though they THINK they want it a lot.) That makes me sound terrible... But I'm pretty sure I'm not doing anything THAT wrong! icon_biggrin.gif
FabSeverus​(dom male)
3 weeks ago • Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:33 am
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:33 am
@Bianca15 lol I am the same!! shame we are not in the same place icon_wink.gif
If my thought was loud I would be arrested as most women I see in the street are subject to my kinky brain
Lady Cel​(sub female)
1 week ago • Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:58 am
Lady Cel​(sub female) • Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:58 am
I was just talking to someone about this. I have a label. "Insatiable." Every partner I come across tells me I am insatiable. Stating it like it is a good and sexy thing at first--then later it becomes tiring and taxing as they realize what that really means for them. I am this hyper sexual woman that is willing and capable of having sex for long periods of time and can achieve numerous orgasms. It can be "too much" for some to handle.

I cannot truly satisfy myself through masturbation. I have had countless debates with people over this. I am not "broken" and I do not need sex therapy. I am a sexual submissive that is into BDSM and needs more mental and physical stimulation than I can provide for myself---The kind a Dom provides for me. If I am addicted to that sort of co-dependency, yes, that does suck for me... but you know what doesn't suck? The quality of my orgasms that I get with a Dom. I have swapped details with vanilla friends. Doesn't compare.

So, being that my drive is to serve and please one Dom only, I will need to find one that can truly support my sexual appetite. I won't settle for less. My goal is to find someone who has the mindset of often wanting to break his own record for how many orgasms he can get me to achieve in one evening! Here's hoping!
Hawkeye
1 week ago • Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:00 am
Hawkeye • Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:00 am
bunnie has raised an interesting point. one I happen to agree with. It however goes far beyond ones sex drive. Is it even possible to satisfy a subs needs? Do they not always want more regardless of what they have? Perhaps a new forum is needed to answer this.