Online now
Online now

Yeah Another Predictive Text Game

SassyinCali​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 9, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Apr 9, 2022
Having sex with me is like picking up a monster and my partner always says the best thing is that you can get the nerve of your cock.

🤔😏 I am not sure how to interpret this one.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 9, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
Having sex with me is like picking up a monster and my partner always says the best thing is that you can get the nerve of your cock.

🤔😏 I am not sure how to interpret this one.

😂 I like this one a lot!
SassyinCali​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 11, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Apr 11, 2022
Having sex with me is like a woman you have never seen and my partner always says that I have no idea how much it means that I can do this for myself.

😊😄 Yep, makes sense to me!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 12, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Apr 12, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Having sex with me is like a lot better than the other ones that you have mentioned and my partner always has a protected area that I can feel.

Hmmm 😂

Yes and yes. 🤗
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Apr 12, 2022
Having sex with me is like an out-of-body thing in the ass neighborhood, and my partner always loves it when she wakes up.

Or so I'm told.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
Having sex with me is like an out-of-body thing in the ass neighborhood, and my partner always loves it when she wakes up.

Or so I'm told.

Wow! This one is very true. Very out of body and usually involves things in the ass. 😆 Morning sex is awesome too.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 11, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 11, 2022
Having sex with me is like an animal lover who loves to watch you cry, and my partner always knows how to give a great time.
So true. PT got it just right this time.