Online now
Online now

Exhibitionism

explorer​(switch male)
1 year ago • May 10, 2022

Exhibitionism

explorer​(switch male) • May 10, 2022
Hi fellow Cagers,

I am hoping to do some exhibitionist tasks, as I want to be braver and better at them. I am looking in my immediate area and slightly further afield for quiet places to be naked / wear lingerie, panties, bra / cockcage.

I am also looking to incorporate a dice roll element of chance which see's me having to add to my embarrassment / danger / fun

I'm rolling two dice, and the combined numbers and punishment are as follows

3 - put on lipstick whilst in bra and panties
4 - put lipstick on head, tie red ribbon around cock / balls naked
5 - eat a fruit salad out of my panties
6 - edge
7 - walk around the car naked with clamps on
8 - lunch completely naked
9- jumping jacks with something on my cock, like a bagel
10 - walk around in wood naked, throw dice second time - if even wear cock cage
11 - create a puddle with water, mud bath cock / balls. Throw a second time, EVEN remove cage before

Not sure about numbers 2 and 12 yet and if anyone has other suggestions, then I can move the other numbers around.
Thanks for reading, and if you have any suggestions, please reply, thanks icon_smile.gif
I am more than happy to send videos to those who offer suggestions, if you were willing to see them icon_smile.gif
RoseUndressed​(sub female)
RoseUndressed​(sub female) • May 10, 2022
Hi from someone who also enjoys a little exhibitionism.

I think one thing to consider with this, and apologies if you already have, is consent. Not just between yourself and your partner but those that may stumble across you. For instance, if someone were to see you walking around the woods in a cock cage, you might inadvertently harm them when they haven't consented to seeing that.

I shoot nude content regularly in very quiet abandoned places, and even there I have been stumbled across by walkers. I always have someone on standby to throw a robe or towel around me, but even then I have had embarrassed, confused, baffled and simply curious people wanting to understand what is happening.

One thing you might want to consider is online forums where exhibitionism, and forced exhibition is consensual. Where the voyeurs have signed up to see your exhibitionism.

The other is silent exhibitionism. Where you are in a position that is uncomfortable, in public, without anyone knowing.
    The most loved post in topic
explorer​(switch male)
explorer​(switch male) • May 10, 2022
Thank you for your thorough reply Rose, really appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Can you give me any examples of online forums where exhibitionism, and forced exhibition is consensual please?

I have never come across silent exhibitionism before ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Thanks for giving me this new information ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • May 10, 2022
RoseUndressed wrote:
Hi from someone who also enjoys a little exhibitionism. I think one thing to consider with this, and apologies if you already have, is consent. One thing you might want to consider is online forums where exhibitionism, and forced exhibition is consensual. Where the voyeurs have signed up to see your exhibitionism.
Thank you for bringing this up. It's so often ignored by those who seem to think their own brand of kink should have full and enthusiastic participation from all onlookers. Even on kink specific forums, it should never be assumed that the general public wants to participate in what is essentially your own private fantasy. Even though I have a very strong exhibitionist streak myself, it's reserved for designated and in person play spaces where the rules of the road make it clear that it's to be expected and where it's even encouraged.
Zelia
1 year ago • May 12, 2022
Zelia • May 12, 2022
Completely agree with mother responses that have highlighted consent.
I donโ€™t have many hard limits at all but consent is one. I will not ever risk involving the unconsenting public in my kink.
We had three flashers (yes three) around our village during lockdown, in very quiet places where you may not expect to see anyone.
They were seen and the result was people didnโ€™t want to walk alone with their children anymore, runners had to adjust their routes or arrange to run with a friend and people felt violated.
In my mind this is never acceptable and there is no difference between a male or female participating in exhibitionism in public places in a way that risks the public being involved. We have no right to assume they want to participate.
Unless itโ€™s on private land itโ€™s a hard no from me. As previously suggested public discomfort is a good alternative, where nobody else is aware or local events where everyone consents before attending.
SirTOuTOO​(dom male){~ 2u2 ~}
1 year ago • May 13, 2022
- Local events & groups / dungeons are good kink venues.
- In reply to many others here,... although pubic consent to exhibitionism is a must, which is rarely known/achieved,... MOST women can get away with it without being 'reported' ( most guys enjoying the voyeurism ) - whereas a male exhibitionist, will generally be reported due to 'women & children'. - It's a double standard,... neither of which I am advocating, merely stating the realities of each 'gender'.
- Gaining (public) attention while exposing an inner 'secret' or 'form of humiliation', is generally conceived & perceived vastly different from each side. (performer Vs voyeur - accidental or otherwise)
Miki
1 year ago • May 14, 2022
Miki • May 14, 2022
Ohh baby do I love it.. But of course within reason. No kids around, etc.
I won't go outside bare-ass naked, except in the "wee hours" when I wanna spark up a Fatty..

But getting fucked with an audience my place or theirs.. Yeah bring it on!