Online now
Online now

Scent and taste conditioning

Sub Serve​(sub male)
1 year ago • May 13, 2022

Scent and taste conditioning

Sub Serve​(sub male) • May 13, 2022
As a sub, I get so connected to my Domme or Master over time, that just their scent and/or taste (either clean or dirty) becomes a euphoric trigger. Sometimes just their scent in worn clothes while doing their laundry can set me off. I have read where others can get that way by the smell of leather collars, cuffs, crops, etc.
I’m wondering if any professional Dommes and Masters out there use this as a conditioning tool when owning/training a sub? Is it just my keen senses as work here?
Assume this is a Pavlovian response that can be trained like any other special dynamic that shows the proper respect and worship that a Dom deserves and the control over their sub.
Anybody share this experience, either Dom or Sub, or am I just a kinky corner case? Appreciate any comments?
Miki
1 year ago • May 14, 2022
Miki • May 14, 2022
No, can't say as I have, but that's just my opinion
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 14, 2022
@ Sub Serve,

Interesting concept. I am a firm believer in scent playing a huge part in our attraction to others, so this has made me also very curious as to whether there are those who utilise it consciously as a conditioning tool… great question icon_smile.gif
Sub Serve​(sub male)
Sub Serve​(sub male) • May 14, 2022
Thank you Bunnie, it’s nice to see other like minded opinions and share the dynamic around this potential effective training tool.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • May 14, 2022
Sub Serve wrote:
It’s nice to see other like minded opinions and share the dynamic around this potential effective training tool.
How do you envision scent to be used as a training tool? I have to admit to setting myself on a giggling fit imagining the training of a search and rescue dog being taught to sniff an article of clothing before the ensuing search. I mentioned it to Mr. Parker and I'm afraid I've set myself up for some kinky game that now appears to be churning through his mind. 🤷🏼
Sub Serve​(sub male)
@spellbound watch

It’s both conditioning as well as training, like getting wet when you see Mr. Parker pleased by the marks he leaves on you. It’s a closeness connection that only the bond between two can nuture. It’s know what makes your partner tick and having a proactive response to their action or in this case scent or taste. It eventually becomes something that you beg for because you have been taught to associate with a positive reaction or pleasing action.
Sub Serve wrote:
It’s both conditioning as well as training, like getting wet when you see Mr. Parker pleased by the marks he leaves on you. It eventually becomes something that you beg for because you have been taught to associate with a positive reaction or pleasing action.
Thanks for redirecting my mind from where it immediately wandered off to. I love the way you expressed this! 🌺

(I do still see me on all fours sniffing for dirty socks and boxers sometime in the near future though - based on the evil grin that lit his face up)
Sub Serve​(sub male)
That would be an honor and a pleasure I’m sure. Best of luck in your journey forward!
Sub Serve wrote:
That would be an honor and a pleasure I’m sure. Best of luck in your journey forward!
Thanks so much. I wish you much happy fulfillment of your own now and always. 🌺
latexbondagebunny​(other male)
I think that, There is always a memory or trigger attached to a scent or taste. Whenever Ma'am was away she would put a pair of her panties inside the pillow case on my bed.

And sometimes just for fun.

I'm a sucker for the scent and feel of Leather and Latex so..... they also trigger responses in me.

Just my 2 cents.