Online now
Online now

Exhibitionism

elclaytosupremo{Willing to}
1 year ago • May 22, 2022
elclaytosupremo{Willing to} • May 22, 2022
I enjoyed reading about others who like stripping naked in front of others!!!
I generally like doing it inside privately. If a lover wants to take me outside and strip me naked I generally go along with that...
1 year ago • May 22, 2022
elclaytosupremo{Willing to} • May 22, 2022
I get really turned on if the other person is fully clothed and I am completely naked for their viewing pleasure. I like to 💋 kiss & cuddle that way too! Feeling their hands roaming all over me. My bare ness open to them...
1 year ago • May 31, 2022
elclaytosupremo{Willing to} • May 31, 2022
I am an exhibitionist @ ❤️ heart...
I currently have 2 BBWs I am seeing, seperatley, that I strip for.
Yes, it turns me on watching them get off on my nudity....
Of course we do that behind closed doors....
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
1 year ago • May 31, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • May 31, 2022
elclaytosupremo wrote:
Or have a woman put things up inside me...;Fingering, dildoe, butt plug—to enlarge me..:
kitchen handles of utensils!!!
You come across as very enthusiastic. In fact it seems you're easily excited and very eager to engage with a woman as shown by your three comments on your preferred kink in less than an hour. Hopefully that initiative will serve you well in your search for some lady to top you. Best wishes - I love to hear of happy endings! 🙂
corruptedgirl​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 1, 2022
Just reiterating what everyone else has already said but from a different angle (In case it hasn't been said yet). This advice also protects you as well.
You don't want to be stumbled upon by someone who might not be so open minded and understanding of what you're attempting to do.

This can result in verbal abuse or even assault in some cases or having the police called and you ending up being reported because people don't understand what you're doing. I.e. They assume you are a flasher or something similar. The last thing you want is to be on national news or having your mugshot taken with lipstick on haha.

However you could totally do all the things listed in your dice game in your backyard (depending on your privacy) or via cam on a consensual online forum or with someone who wants to participate.