Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Günther​(dom male)
5 years ago • Aug 12, 2018

Hello! New Member

Günther​(dom male) • Aug 12, 2018
Hi Everybody! I wrote a bit in my about me, and did the whole test thing.

Looking forward to meeting like minded kinksters!
-Jon
Ski​(sub male)
5 years ago • Aug 12, 2018

Hello

Ski​(sub male) • Aug 12, 2018
Well, I guess I've got a long way to go before i can even claim to be new to the scene. What I am is curious; or perhaps fascinated would be a better word. At 63 I wonder if it's perhaps too late for me to try something so different and so new. I was happily married for 27 years. But since being widowed a couple of years ago, I've found myself once again feeling strongly drawn toward a world that's always had a strange appeal for me, but about which I know almost nothing.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Aug 13, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 13, 2018
Welcome everyone! Great to see so many new people have joined us over the weekend!
Rumorlostit​(sub female)
5 years ago • Aug 13, 2018
Rumorlostit​(sub female) • Aug 13, 2018
Hello!
New to the cage community & also to BDSM.
Just stumbled on this site, excited really because I want to know more about the D/S dynamic.
Definitely on the shy side - 29, f
I know this is vague so any questions just message me:)
iluv2read4life69​(sub female)
5 years ago • Aug 14, 2018

Hello Everyone

My name is Yolanda and I live in Arlington, Texas. I'm 45 and new to the lifestyle as a sub, I'm looking for a Dom but I'm also looking for information. This site among a few others have helped me in my learning of the lifestyle. It's nice to chat with others that know so much more than I do. If you have something you think might teach me something about the lifestyle hit me up, I love to talk.
excitement​(sub male)
5 years ago • Aug 15, 2018

Hello!

excitement​(sub male) • Aug 15, 2018
Hello everyone!
I'm a 20 year old guy who's really new to the whole BDSM scene and i do have to admit it, i find it a bit scary but that won't stop me from experiencing it.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
5 years ago • Aug 15, 2018
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Aug 15, 2018
G’day All

I’ve been meaning to write an introduction for a little while, but with vacation travel I just seemed to have focused on our blog (something I’ve never done before), sneaking in naked pictures of myself and writing things and memories that come to mind.
Rather than repeating myself here; if so inclined, you can find more information at our blog.

I try not to take life too seriously and also encourage this in Kitty when ever I can.
This can be difficult at times because as I said, she’s Dutch.

“You don’t need to worry until I start to worry” I like to say.

But as she is free spirited, independent and capable, I believe that often falls on deaf ears.

I think she says ....
“You don’t need to worry because I’ll organise and sort everything out for us”, which I’m happy to recognise.
Or does that fall on deaf ears too?
Just another one of life’s little mysteries.

There is a large age difference between Kitty and I.
It hasn’t stopped us from loving each other and having great adventures.
We both have the same interests in D/s and are not new to it, but we also have seperate interests outside of it.
Something I would encourage in any newbies putting their toe in the BDSM waters of life.

Keep who you are, that which defines you, embedded strongly at your core, but be flexible to add (or remove) things as you mature/grow.
Like an Action Man figure .... a tough honcho in the middle who can load up and change gear when he chooses.

I do all of the writing (although I’m a terrible speller) and Kitty sometimes chips in when she hears me chuckling when I type.

I am no ‘Sage on the Stage’, but am happy to be a ‘Guide on the Side’ if asked.

Be kind to each other, listen and respect..

FC