Online now
Online now

How to honor the masculine

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 14, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Jun 14, 2022
Mamahuma wrote:
Call me "Schultz" !!! ... Because I know NUH-THING !!! ... Bur there IS a piece of this conversation not too far back where a couple of romper Dom's need to put their little pee pees back in their pants and quit trying to piss on each other !! ... AHH for the good old schoolyard day's 😊 ... Run your mouth at the wrong person you would end up losing teeth.. it didn't take very long for people to find their manners !!!

I'm all for the conversation. But I won't allow the disrespect. If I'm wrong, I hold myself accountable and I'll apologize. But I bow down to no man or woman. It's very simple. The elitist mindset I've found on this forum is ridiculous. And just when I think I've found common ground with a person, they remind me of what they truly are.
Notely
1 year ago • Jun 14, 2022
Notely • Jun 14, 2022
Yin and Yang of Balance both share have masculine and feminine energy celebrate the team work working together. The bond to the core.
Luffy​(dom male)
10 months ago • May 13, 2023
Luffy​(dom male) • May 13, 2023
Super late to the party
but I think one aspect of masculinity maybe being relatively more silent through the struggles, not venting out as often, not sharing as often.

A need is for a gentle feminine touch to get the masculine side to open up, feel vulnerable and share or even just a touch (kiss/hand rub/any touch liked by them) is sometime enough to keep them going

Hope this helps
tallslenderguy​(other male)
10 months ago • May 13, 2023
RefinedLace wrote:
Yin and Yang of Balance both share have masculine and feminine energy celebrate the team work working together. The bond to the core.

i appreciate this answer and tend to think in the same direction, i.e., that "masculine" and "feminine" energy naturally compliment, attract and bond with each other.

i see this expression in the smallest elements of nature where protons and electrons attract and bond (especially when there is 'chemistry'). It seems we are a lot more complex than "ions" though, so my original thoughts about individuality still apply for me.

i do think masculine and feminine naturally honor each other, though our complex individuality can complicate the finding and expression.

Some of my descriptors of masucline or feminine desire/need: i see "masculine" as creative, controlling, possessing, conquering. i see "feminine" as being the clay or canvass that a creative paints on or molds, as one who desires to be controlled, possessed, conquered. By no means an exhaustive list.

Socially, "masculine" and "feminine" tend to be associated with gender, which complicates the above list for me as a gay total bottom with some sub. i'm not stereotypical, people don't know i'm "gay" unless i tell them, so i guess i don't have the stereotypical attributes one associates with "gay." i have all the "feminine' desires/needs i list above and am naturally attracted to the opposites i list.

For me, "honoring the masculine" involves natural attraction, then further seeing and hearing, acknowledging and affirming, then ultimately (hopefully) receiving and containing/holding that masculinity as feminine. Bonding to me is the ultimate mutual honor of masculine and feminine.
Slavehandler​(dom male)
10 months ago • May 18, 2023
Slavehandler​(dom male) • May 18, 2023
Keywords to explore and discuss are:

Trust.
Respect.
Consistency.
Routines.
Leadership.
Softness/Tenderness
Strictness/being stern.
Discipline/Impulsive