Online now
Online now

Packs

j prince​(sadist male){J.Prince}
1 year ago • Jul 1, 2022

Packs

So I was scrolling through different relationship status titles on FL and came across “part of a pack.” What exactly is this? How does it function? What’s it’s structure? It resonates with me and I was wondering if anyone out there is/has been in one or knows a bit about it.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
1 year ago • Jul 1, 2022
My understanding is it's just another term for a family. There can be couples, poly relationships, or even single people in the pack/family. There isn't necessarily intimacy, or playing, between all the members, but there usually is a hierarchy. They generally share the same views on a variety of subjects that affects the entire group (i.e. Male dominance/female submission only).
    The most loved post in topic
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
1 year ago • Jul 2, 2022
I have my pack. There are those that ppl not in it know they are in it and those no one knows about except those with in it ( each person's choice) . I can tell you THERE IS NO PLAY OR ANYTHING WITHIN IT REALLY ( other that myself and Wolf). But that understand that under no circumstances would any harm come to them with out the pack circling around to protect , help them and fight whatever battle need be.

They are our family and we are theirs.
House Talion​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 7, 2022
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 7, 2022
FL packs are like their families, just a bunch of ppl that hold the same idealistics within the lifestyle.
Actual packs are more like an M/s House where a few or many follow the direction and leadership of an Alpha/Elder of their community