Online now
Online now

How many people dislike liars or players

new Luna​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 25, 2022

How many people dislike liars or players

new Luna​(sub female) • Jul 25, 2022
OK, this is a question for all Bi, Male or Female, Dom, Sub or switches

How many of you dislike Liars and Game players?

I personally take issue with someone who fails to communicate, when you bring it to there attention, they turn around and flat out Lie to you

Why Lie? Please explain the need to Lie to someone?

I feel that we as adults in the BDSM community should be well past this type of behaviour.

Am I wrong about that?
MyLady Kat
MyLady Kat • Jul 25, 2022
I think a lot of people feel on the spot and they don’t really know what to say. So they feel a lie is better than having no reply.

I think if you can’t be honest with yourself and express what it is that makes you act a certain way then you should refrain from doing whatever it is you are doing.

Besides as soon as you lie respect starts to dwindle and you only end up fooling yourself.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jul 25, 2022
It’s easy to lie when you hide behind a computer. I think some people lie to get what they want. Meaning that I think some people will lie to get nudes so they can get off.

I think others lie because they don’t think they are good enough. Like a white lie. I might have a goal to get to 175lbs so I’m going to say I’m 175lbs when I’m really 400lbs.

Some will lie so you like them. You might be into knife play and they say they are good at knife play even though they never did it.

From the blogs and posts I’ve read it seems like most on this site lie to get what they want. They figure that if they get caught or bored than it’s easy to ghost someone.

Please note I didn’t use he or she / him or her in this because both sides lie. This isn’t a Doms lie or subs lie. Everyone does it. And no matter what side of the slash you fall on you will think the other side does it more and that is only because you talk to the other side of the slash in deeper conversations.

DW
    The most loved post in topic
TagPDX​(sub male)
1 year ago • Jul 26, 2022
TagPDX​(sub male) • Jul 26, 2022
I absolutely understand what you’re saying. So much time wasting. Be honest about who you are, what you’re interested in and if it’s not a good match, then move along. I’ve only been on this site for about six months, and I amazed at how much energy it seems to require to sort through the the “real” vs. “players”. I suppose on some level it’s human nature to be a bit insecure, but I would think that in this community setting being honest about looks/desires/interests/who you are would be more common.
Notely
Notely • Jul 26, 2022
I don’t say hate hurt not gonna like but Pretending and lying not a deal breaker it’s when gate of trust is broken never can be again. I can read people I go by the energy and also use the four Clair’s use intuition when I know something not right I know when to walk away. Go by effect and blue prints not sweet words. The book psychic intelligence how I learned to read people because know one should have deal with a con artist . Their profile might be to good to be true they act nothing like what said in profile and photo don’t match the profile. And photos might look to model like none really they have taken ya dec.com photo search never lies it photo was stolen. English does seem to fit right they to lazy to show full photo they make exudes they can’t cam or voice face to face they said it’s broken they are hiding something. Before meeting anyone cam and voice they need to look like the profile and photos they should be able to stand up and walk around with clothes on if not it’s red flag just move on. If they are in a rush for Relationship wanna get out situation they want you to pick turn up my friend had girl tried to con him in to this she was engaged to a guy already she was not happy well he did not fall for it she wanted him to pick her up she seemed to be looking for the best could been playing a lot guys get with them thym leave. My guy friend I had teach him to to all ways cam and voice before you meet he had girl lie to him her photo were old when they meet she was fat had to use two chairs he told her not gonna happen and left This why guys need to can and voice before meeting it’s two way street. They can say they are shy but why thing does last long if they can’t be confident to show photo or can and voice it you wanna meet people need to learn to love yourself work on being better for yourself you should work on yourself and building yourself up work on yourself before dating. Getting know someone takes time and connection building a friendship allow to grow love not the first thing that the last thing even when you meet in real still getting to know them first meeting not date this see if their a connection or their no chemistry or attraction or on the same between two people time to move on with them well. Guys that want girls to relocate right away that a scam with getting to know you taking time once you relocate be hard for you leave it you don’t have any money you have to go to shelter and get a job To move. Girls that just looking for rich Man to take care their problems and surgery are they just gonna sit all day do nothing guys are not gonna fall for this stable well to do guys want stable women that can take care self it’s a two way street. Any sub should work on their education get bit stable work on their health and mind and body and soul can be ready for anything. If someone came to me said they know about the universe or energy healing but they don’t what to do that’s a lie they lie they like what you have does with that way people in to the universe are selective has to zero point energy and soul connection Walk away when it’s not right. Person getting out of Relationship and jumping to to another but with crisis mental issues they should with on them self fix things. They still living with There parents in debt and no Job have nothing financially thud even by guy he looking for women to take care them no excuse time to grow up. Hygiene and grooming skills person looks sloppy unclean not washed messy greasy hair matted clothes not clean this also going to turn away someone good hygiene and grooming skills is a must to attraction. How you carry yourself take pride in appearance. If looks like a slob then how do they live exactly can’t go on real date like this will
Not work. Cause it you ask them go on cam you want them cam their house do they have pop cans all over and food and plates in the background well I heard these story’s the hording kind collects stuff won’t clean up. I like to take care myself even my face give it treatments just as the body and taking care of it kinda has to go the same way not all looks but inside and out look good for their age enhancing the features it does cost a lot self care self love. When someone says they this age but the photo looks older the skin looks saggy and age spots it can be turn off I dated guy was 50 he took care hill self looked younger I can’t stand a liar I do like some older guys they should look good for their age I take care myself has to be the same. Want change your lifestyle how you Look change body know one’s going to do for you that one you have to do that is inside work you have be willing to give up
Habits and changing your thinking and mindset be willing to take leap of faith so when you happy for you working on yourself that is attractive better then waiting til your 109 to find someone cause to find someone gotta stay busy not waiting every night for message when your busy not focused then it Happens. Also not good to say your Dom but your a sub trying to get people but not doing right that’s gonna leave you alone and dry. Act like still in a prat lifestyle and parting this will not get you good women you have to be grown and have changed habits become more mature. It your only after a body parts and good looking not gonna happen have be willing to look into a soul and mind. The whole play partner is Not gonna happen this does not lead to anything only games the d school of bdsm we did do this crap we got to know people built a friendship we did not play around was not about hook ups or your looking for hook ups and play partners your in the wrong lifestyle try the the vanilla swingers Community People looking for king term only one for one only want one not hook ups or play partners that’s a fools game we are smarter then that have no time for question will be no best off luck.
Notely
Notely • Jul 26, 2022
Full body pictures with clothes on not cut out of half photos of parts of your body you need to put more to effect want a good match or it’s not a done deal.
House Talion​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 27, 2022
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 27, 2022
This is most likely gonna be a long list of dislike.

It might be easier to list ppl that LIKE liars or players.
I'mME
1 year ago • Jul 29, 2022
I'mME • Jul 29, 2022
MyLady Kat wrote:
I think a lot of people feel on the spot and they don’t really know what to say. So they feel a lie is better than having no reply.

I think if you can’t be honest with yourself and express what it is that makes you act a certain way then you should refrain from doing whatever it is you are doing.

Besides as soon as you lie respect starts to dwindle and you only end up fooling yourself.

Absolutely, this, I smell a lie or words contradict with actions, it's a no go. The trust is foundation is cracked irreversibly.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 29, 2022
DrWakko wrote:
It’s easy to lie when you hide behind a computer. I think some people lie to get what they want. Meaning that I think some people will lie to get nudes so they can get off.

I think others lie because they don’t think they are good enough. Like a white lie. I might have a goal to get to 175lbs so I’m going to say I’m 175lbs when I’m really 400lbs.

Some will lie so you like them. You might be into knife play and they say they are good at knife play even though they never did it.

From the blogs and posts I’ve read it seems like most on this site lie to get what they want. They figure that if they get caught or bored than it’s easy to ghost someone.

Please note I didn’t use he or she / him or her in this because both sides lie. This isn’t a Doms lie or subs lie. Everyone does it. And no matter what side of the slash you fall on you will think the other side does it more and that is only because you talk to the other side of the slash in deeper conversations.

DW

Really, I don't see s-types lying to get nude pics and vids, so I'm going to have to disagree on the aspect that it doesn't happen on one side more than the other.

A white lie is still a lie, it matters in this sub-genere of relationships more I believe than vanilla.

I'm going to give control over to another person, tie me up when they tell lies? Even white lies?
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Jul 29, 2022
To I'mME, yes. Yes you should.

There is a serious difference between lies meant to exploit/harm someone and white lies. I tell white lies all time. And I'm proud of them.

The food was wonderful. It doesn't matter to me how the food tasted, it matters that she made it and that's what I care about. That is what's wonderful about it.

It's been an incredible day. It doesn't matter if it's been a good day. Having a positive attitude is essential to helping others have a good day. If it's been bad enough that I need to talk about it, I will. Until then being positive, helps create positivity.

The real issue here is trust. Trust doesn't mean always being slapped with hard truths. It actually doesn't even mean being honest to each other. Trust is simply believing in someone and in the case of relationships it's believing that the other person has your interests at heart with the ability to carry them out.

Also, yes subs do tell lies. When my profile was more inviting to a wider range of girls I had the pleasure of sorting through these. I have never faulted a girl for tweaking her weight or measurements a hair, because in the long run it's simply irrelevant and I've yet to have my talk about honesty with them.

Alongside everyone else, I damn lies intended to exploit or seriously mislead others to harm. But damning all lies is drama for television, especially in today's world where lies can be unpleasant accidents of communication in our complex society.