Online now
Online now

Panties

mistressfacefk
1 year ago • Aug 17, 2022

Panties

mistressfacefk • Aug 17, 2022
How long do you wear panties before stuffing them in your subs mouth ?
balloonkotinsp
1 year ago • Aug 17, 2022
balloonkotinsp • Aug 17, 2022
Until they have flavor?
naughtylittleboy
1 year ago • Aug 18, 2022
naughtylittleboy • Aug 18, 2022
As a sub, I love when there is a faint smell and taste of of her pee mixed in...
Steellover​(sub male)
1 year ago • Aug 19, 2022
Steellover​(sub male) • Aug 19, 2022
This is kinda, well I don't know how I feel about it. Thing is, I never wanted to be one of those stereotypical "Creepy panty sniffer" types, but I gotta admit, in private it IS kind of arousing. I have always been turned on by the smell of a girl I'm attracted to, so I totally get it. (And I hope that statement isn't intended to sound judgemental.) With the right person and as long as there is some consent there (i.e. you're not being creepy about it) then ... whatever pleases Mistress is what I will do.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 19, 2022
I doubt that I was your target demographic when you posed your question but just for fun I offer this answer:
The length of time the panties have been worn matters less than what has been goin on in them during that time.

For example. If a person sat quietly in room set at a comfortable 67 degrees, and wore the panties draped over their shoulder, then that person would have to eat them or risk dying of starvation long before anything interesting happened involving the panties themselves.

However, if that same person put on those same panties, ate a few random rodent carcasses, entered that same room (now with the temperature dialed up to shityourpants) wrapped themselves in several layers of plutonium foil, rode a flaming stationary bike inside a menstruating microwave set to Apocalypse, very soon they would experience something reminiscent of Satan's Evil Muskrat Rectum.

But in that case I figure 30 seconds should be more than enough time.
    The most loved post in topic
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
I doubt that I was your target demographic when you posed your question but just for fun I offer this answer:
The length of time the panties have been worn matters less than what has been goin on in them during that time.

For example. If a person sat quietly in room set at a comfortable 67 degrees, and wore the panties draped over their shoulder, then that person would have to eat them or risk dying of starvation long before anything interesting happened involving the panties themselves.

However, if that same person put on those same panties, ate a few random rodent carcasses, entered that same room (now with the temperature dialed up to shityourpants) wrapped themselves in several layers of plutonium foil, rode a flaming stationary bike inside a menstruating microwave set to Apocalypse, very soon they would experience something reminiscent of Satan's Evil Muskrat Rectum.

But in that case I figure 30 seconds should be more than enough time.

🤣🤣🤣 The descriptions are hilarious! You make an excellent point though - the events inside the panties matter more than the length of time.
balloonkotinsp
balloonkotinsp • Aug 19, 2022
I find that worn panties to be a secret ingredient in my old bay seasoning. If especially soiled, they will completely eliminate the need for paprika in the mix. My guests go wild.