What's your addiction?

deadlykittennn
1 year ago • Aug 24, 2022
deadlykittennn • Aug 24, 2022
Pleasing a man, pushing boundaries
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 28, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2022
I'm addicted to soft tongue kisses. Nothing makes my nature rise quite like the sweetness of her kiss. Other than pretty ass toes!!! Never thought of it but I might be mildly addicted to pretty feet.

Yes I suck toes, for those wondering. No I don't worship feet. I adore them. But if you're a bad girl, no massages for you!!!

Remember...I said pretty feet. You ladies sending me pics of wolverine toes has gotta stop. Come on now. It's just cruel. I'm just sayin'.
Estaria​(sub female)
Estaria​(sub female) • Sep 28, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
I'm addicted to soft tongue kisses. Nothing makes my nature rise quite like the sweetness of her kiss. Other than pretty ass toes!!! Never thought of it but I might be mildly addicted to pretty feet.

Yes I suck toes, for those wondering. No I don't worship feet. I adore them. But if you're a bad girl, no massages for you!!!

Remember...I said pretty feet. You ladies sending me pics of wolverine toes has gotta stop. Come on now. It's just cruel. I'm just sayin'.

Oh gosh, here comes day #2 of the fun....rofl
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

Good morning...I'm baaaaaaaack
Estaria​(sub female)
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

Good morning...I'm baaaaaaaack

Hahahaha.....you are too much, or maybe just enough! I can't with you...lol
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Estaria wrote:
Pickles and popcorn! Best combo ever!

Seriously? How did this happen? What did you run out of at home that made you go...hmmm, pickles and popcorn sounds good?

For the record, I love em both. Separately. And to be honest I've never tried them together, so I can't knock it. Might have to give a try. At least once.
Estaria​(sub female)
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:

Seriously? How did this happen? What did you run out of at home that made you go...hmmm, pickles and popcorn sounds good?

For the record, I love em both. Separately. And to be honest I've never tried them together, so I can't knock it. Might have to give a try. At least once.

That's how I grew up eating popcorn, I thought it was normal until I started asking people and they were looking at me with disgust. Lol

Salty popcorn, tangy pickles...delicious to me. They have to be good pickles though, not the gross soggy ones. Get Claussen pickles, yum. Haha

I also will eat pickled jalepenos out of the jar with a fork, people think that's wierd....oreos and peanut butter...delicious! Hahaha

Guess I'm just a weirdo. lol
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Estaria wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Estaria wrote:

That's how I grew up eating popcorn, I thought it was normal until I started asking people and they were looking at me with disgust. Lol

Salty popcorn, tangy pickles...delicious to me. They have to be good pickles though, not the gross soggy ones. Get Claussen pickles, yum. Haha

I also will eat pickled jalepenos out of the jar with a fork, people think that's wierd....oreos and peanut butter...delicious! Hahaha

Guess I'm just a weirdo. lol

So....your popcorn is incomplete without pickles in the same way a woman's toes are incomplete without polish for me. Now I get it. I just had to work toes back into the Convo. Yeah I know. You don't have to say it.

The jalapeno thing is not weird to me. The Oreo and pb is very different but I can dig it. We're gonna stick with popcorn and pickles as thee most weird combo of the day for $500, Alex (jeopardy reference).