Online now
Online now

Do You Feel Pressured To Show More Of Your Body Online?

Estaria​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 27, 2022
Estaria​(sub female) • Sep 27, 2022
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Yeah, I'm so sick of women asking me to send pics of my BBC. It's getting out of hand...

Hahaha, omg...you're too much! Love it.

...unless you're being serious, then I apologize. Rofl >_<
Lovedove​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 29, 2022
Lovedove​(sub female) • Sep 29, 2022
Ironically i at 29 years old have found doing topless and teasing pics mundane. For years I advertised my services online and only teased with softcore pics. I used to show my boobs inbeetween depressive moods for attention but not anymore. I just don't see the point in flashing my tits to strangers online. In my early twenties I was a stripper and professional bdsm provider so getting naked in front of strangers was litterly business for me not a kink.

I met lots of women and men who outright dislike me for my honesty but I don't care. I personally would get a moment of pleasure from likes on my bare boobs that made me feel a little wanted. But I much rather get noticed for my blogs and writings than my body because I am so used to people wanting to lust after me in person all the time.

I noticed many people who flash themselves online don't have an outlet to do it as often in real life. Lots of people say it's just easier to find consenting people online versus in reality. I have met a few women who like to get nude but not show their face because it makes them feel safe and in control. I can respect people who flash on a fetish site more than in public where nobody wants to see that at all. i personally just don't partake because I get nothing out of it anymore or even when I did partake honestly. It's just not my kink.
FlyingAlan​(dom male)
FlyingAlan​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2022
Lovedove wrote:
Ironically i at 29 years old have found doing topless and teasing pics mundane. For years I advertised my services online and only teased with softcore pics. I used to show my boobs inbeetween depressive moods for attention but not anymore. I just don't see the point in flashing my tits to strangers online. In my early twenties I was a stripper and professional bdsm provider so getting naked in front of strangers was litterly business for me not a kink.

I met lots of women and men who outright dislike me for my honesty but I don't care. I personally would get a moment of pleasure from likes on my bare boobs that made me feel a little wanted. But I much rather get noticed for my blogs and writings than my body because I am so used to people wanting to lust after me in person all the time.

I noticed many people who flash themselves online don't have an outlet to do it as often in real life. Lots of people say it's just easier to find consenting people online versus in reality. I have met a few women who like to get nude but not show their face because it makes them feel safe and in control. I can respect people who flash on a fetish site more than in public where nobody wants to see that at all. i personally just don't partake because I get nothing out of it anymore or even when I did partake honestly. It's just not my kink.

So had a friend that dated dancers for years, so got to hang around with them on off hours when they let their guard down. Most men would be astounded at how much they hate men in general and can't say I blame em. Someone I am seeing now did the online cam thing for awhile partly for the attention, but mainly just for the cash. She has said the same thing, it's just a lot of acting for cash. I totally get what you mean by "it's a job" Do you get any thrill for sending pics to someone your involved with ?? Sure seems to me that most sex workers just get so desensitized about sex, kinda makes you wonder if it's worth the trade off sometimes ??
Noire{Owned (NH)}
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Sep 29, 2022
No, I do not feel pressure from a societal stand point to post pictures of myself in the nude.
I do no believe anyone/everyone has the right to see my vessel in such a vulnerable way.
As the saying goes,
“A picture is worth a 1,000 words.”
I’m not interested in other peoples words about my body.
The only comments I want directed at me concerning my body.
Are from the person who owns it, my dominant.
Anyone else’s opinion is irrelevant to me.

Now I can say I do love seeing men/ woman displaying their bodies in boudoir photo shoots.
Or tastefully showcasing their bodies in a manner that is from a woman’s gaze point of view.
I do enjoy feeling peoples confidence and sensuality emerge from their photos.

But would I share something like that online? No. It’s not for me. But I respect those who do.

Love,
Noire. ❤️
poppyclaire​(sub female)
poppyclaire​(sub female) • Sep 29, 2022
So many dimensions to this question for me.

Have I been pressured to share really raunchy pics? Yes but with specific people. I said to someone recently that it feels like some people are just about demanding pics of the inside of my vagine and it's just so weird to me and when I refuse because I genuinely find that type of thing difficult I get called all sorts of things.

With that said I have gotten more comfy with my body recently (thru dance) and I'll share more sensual videos of me dancing. But that's less about attention and more about me sharing my progress with the other women I dance with and vice versa.
sexycurves​(switch female)
1 year ago • Sep 30, 2022
sexycurves​(switch female) • Sep 30, 2022
I don't feel pressured to show more of my body online.

I have posted nude pictures online, for me not for others. I wanted to challenge myself and to be able to see how others see me and perhaps feel validated somewhat. I also wanted to try and be more creative but I soon stopped because I realised that I wasn't ready to do that at that point.

Nowadays, I don't bother with it. I have no need to. That's not to say that I never will again. I imagine that I will be sharing pictures with my other half.
Miki
1 year ago • Oct 1, 2022
Miki • Oct 1, 2022
Nahh... But I also make it clear I'm not i n that game.
Bunnie
1 year ago • Oct 1, 2022
Bunnie • Oct 1, 2022
@poppyclaire,

“With that said I have gotten more comfy with my body recently (thru dance) and I'll share more sensual videos of me dancing. But that's less about attention and more about me sharing my progress with the other women I dance with and vice versa.”

Can I ask please, what style of dance? I’ve been contemplating doing this also to help with feeling more comfortable in my body icon_smile.gif
MuzzledCrown​(sub female)
1 year ago • Oct 2, 2022
MuzzledCrown​(sub female) • Oct 2, 2022
And for the woman/men who haven't or don't post such provocative things, why haven't you? What keeps you from wanting to do such things?

A. A fear of having those pictures used against me or come back to haunt me later in life.
B. A twisted sense of modesty.
C. The simplest answer is it wouldn't make me feel good.