Online now

Give me Ideas to play with my slave

tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Sep 18, 2022
I'mME wrote:
tallslenderguy wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Emdiinta,

I am not kink shaming you, it seems like they are not regarded as a human being and if I decide to shame you, it would be for that.

It's tricky, eh? What's missing here is the "slaves" input in this conversation. Personally, i don't relate to masochism or being a slave, and the sub in me only responds to affectionate control, so i often find myself shunned by many who identify as "Dom," and often have to be blunt with satists that i am not masochist.

But that's me.

i am aware that there are people on both sides of the slash who apparently like this kind of dynamic, even though it's foreign to me. i've met more than a few "subs" who say they love being treated like a piece of meat. Again, i don't relate, but desire and need can take on so many forms. The scenario i describe appeals to me, but some would be very turned off by it, others would say it's sick.

Complex stuff.

Did I offend you?

Not at all. it's really easy for me to agree with much of what you said simply because my wiring doesn't respond to Dom's like the OP at all, rather i run the other way or shut down. And i have met lots guys (i'm gay, so i know a lot more guys) identifying as "subs" and/or "slaves" who would claim to love everything the OP wrote, and agree. i don't relate, but apparently some do, so i figured maybe the OP's "slave" might be one of those? idk, but this is an open forum, no offense taken here. icon_smile.gif

p.s.
"YallSlenderGuy" is my southern brother.
I'mME
1 year ago • Sep 18, 2022
I'mME • Sep 18, 2022
tallslenderguy wrote:
I'mME wrote:
tallslenderguy wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Emdiinta,

I am not kink shaming you, it seems like they are not regarded as a human being and if I decide to shame you, it would be for that.

It's tricky, eh? What's missing here is the "slaves" input in this conversation. Personally, i don't relate to masochism or being a slave, and the sub in me only responds to affectionate control, so i often find myself shunned by many who identify as "Dom," and often have to be blunt with satists that i am not masochist.

But that's me.

i am aware that there are people on both sides of the slash who apparently like this kind of dynamic, even though it's foreign to me. i've met more than a few "subs" who say they love being treated like a piece of meat. Again, i don't relate, but desire and need can take on so many forms. The scenario i describe appeals to me, but some would be very turned off by it, others would say it's sick.

Complex stuff.

Did I offend you?

Not at all. it's really easy for me to agree with much of what you said simply because my wiring doesn't respond to Dom's like the OP at all, rather i run the other way or shut down. And i have met lots guys (i'm gay, so i know a lot more guys) identifying as "subs" and/or "slaves" who would claim to love everything the OP wrote, and agree. i don't relate, but apparently some do, so i figured maybe the OP's "slave" might be one of those? idk, but this is an open forum, no offense taken here. icon_smile.gif

p.s.
"YallSlenderGuy" is my southern brother.

LMAO. I'm sorry. I do live in the south, so the phone went auto-correct. Y'all.

Lol, good one..... I needed a laugh.
MasterBear​(other butch)
1 year ago • Sep 22, 2022
MasterBear​(other butch) • Sep 22, 2022
So let me get this right....

You "destroyed " her and now you are out of ideas-- so typical.

I have an idea---
Why dont you encourage her to go to school? Take a skill? Apply for a promotion?

Something--- ANYTHING -- that actually has to do with her growth and NOT your dick....
Zelia
1 year ago • Sep 23, 2022
Zelia • Sep 23, 2022
Everything You choose to ‘do’ with Your slave should reflect Your needs or her needs. I don’t see the point in coming to a forum and asking for ideas. What are her development needs, personally and as a slave? What are Your needs? These questions should for the basis of the direction of any tasking or development You plan for Your slave.

Coming here and asking is akin to me asking for ideas to help me train my dog. Without knowing my dog how can anyone help me?
MasterDomDok​(sadist male){you?}
1 year ago • Sep 24, 2022
On the simple question of things for a slave girl to do having her help to construct her next cage can make her juices flow. THEN she has to earn the usage of it. Exercise outdoors with neighbors watching her nude body can have stimulating effects, but must not attract cops. Broken rice or pistachio hulls to kneel on will ensure she is in pain while using the cage.

I am learning Shibari, and suspension play. Very intense, have to be careful not to rip limbs off trees or subs. I love caning the underside of a gorgeous pair of tits, while she hangs head down. You might want to see if her deep throat technique changes while she dangles.

Piercing labia and piercing thigh flesh allows the labia to be pinned out of the way, so her drippy pussy leaks down her legs. very photogenic. Sending it through the Mall like that ought to be good for humility especially when you trigger her ass vibrator for her forced orgasms in the checkout line.

A simple bit of mounting hardware is the single pole prison; an iron plate on the floor, big pipe mounted to it, slides a vibrator up into her cunt or ass, or both putting her up on tippytoes for how ever long you want her up. She cannot reach the adjuster, even with her hands free. intimidating, no end. Now she is your manikin to dress up or down as you please. Does she hate Minnie Mouse? She can now be barbie doll, or whoever you want her to be, then get costume off in as humiliating a fashion as matches the role.

Yes, I would love to view the resultant images.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
1 year ago • Sep 24, 2022

Re: Give me Ideas to play with my slave

Emdiinta wrote:
Hi

i have a female slave named Inta. she is short, has a beautiful face with horny eyes and a mouth that is ready to take my cock on demand. she has been trained to not use her hands when putting my dick in her mouth.

She has submitted herself fully to me. i have played all my fanstasies on her. from rough dry anal on the arrive ritual (she has to get nude, clean herself and wait for me in the room in sitting position, awaiting my demands or anything i want to do with her). at first her ass was tight for my fat cock but now she is trained to take my dick in her ass in all positions, lubricated or not. i like to lubricate it with her saliva from giving deep throat and fuck her ass. its painful for her and i love it. at first she would beg me to stop but that got her severe punishments for disobeying. now she takes my dick in her ass anytime i want as if i am fucking her wet pussy. her ass was virgin for me.

i have humiliated her. pissed on her while she was crying from pain of canning. I have done enema on her, filling her ass with water, sat her on the toilet and throat fucked her. everytime she gaged on my dick a burst of water and shit would come out of her tight ass. the experience was so intense and her eyes were wet. she would thank me as i fucked her throat. in general i have trained her to thank me by bowing and kissing my feet until i order her to stop.

she would suck my dick on demand no matter what im doing. in car, at kitchen, in bed, while watching tv. and she sucks with passion. she likes to shove my dick down her throat.

i have destroyed her mind and body and molded her to my wish. she is eager to serve and give me pleasure.

I am looking for ideas to use on her. give me any fantasies you like to be played and, if possible, i will have it done on my beautiful slave and send you pictures to get your feedback. Ideas can in form of sex acts, bruising, toys, rules, humiliation, or anything else fetish & bdsm that comes. Just no knife play or anything that has blood in it.

looking forward to you ideas so i can play it out with my Slave Inta.

Out of a morbid sense of curiosity....

Where do you draw the line between consentual use and outright domestic abuse?
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 27, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 27, 2022
Damn bro!! That first paragraph was great. Then...It went dark. Anal with no lube?! But why? Nevermind.

If I had a slave and were a slave master. Hmmm...I'd bring in another girl. Make my slave suck my soaking wet cock (deep throat of course), immediately after sliding it out of the new girl's pussy. Then I'd make my slave tongue fuck new girl while I spanked her ass (hard).

Then...I'd make my slave beg me to fuck new girl in the ass.

But I would NOT let her suck my cock after pulling out of new girl's ass. That's just....ewww

That's all I got....for now
1 year ago • Sep 28, 2022
I'm just wondering, where the CONSENT is in all this?

If the sub said something asinine like "no limits", well then, does that include prostitution? How about maiming? Cutting? Let's remove all her teeth so she can't bite!

Where is the line? When does slavery become abuse???? What about her mental health? What about aftercare so she doesn't go insane???? What about her physical health??? What about physical damage that dry anal can cause???
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2022
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
I'm just wondering, where the CONSENT is in all this?

If the sub said something asinine like "no limits", well then, does that include prostitution? How about maiming? Cutting? Let's remove all her teeth so she can't bite!

Where is the line? When does slavery become abuse???? What about her mental health? What about aftercare so she doesn't go insane???? What about her physical health??? What about physical damage that dry anal can cause???

Well then...I tried to keep it light and fun. But you make very good points that I can't dispute. Be interesting to read what Op's reply will be.

The dry anal just sounds extremely uncomfortable for both parties. But who am I to judge? I just came from having needles all over my back. Many would wince at the thought of it. Even though it's only acupuncture, it ain't for everybody.

But I see your imagination is quite dark as well. Removing all her teeth, so she can't bite?! I'm afraid. Very afraid.

Anyways, I hope your day is going smoother than dry anal. Op got some splainin' to do.
I was a nationally certified phlebotomist for.many years so needles...pfft! No big deal for me.

Yeah, dry anal and cock running. Can we say friction burn?

Hey! What can I say. I've run with a tough crowd. I wrote an erotic story that included it as part of the story and I know it's not I heard of so....

"..goes smoother than dry anal"! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's awesome!